List of the Lies by Morrissey

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1074

1. Claimed he had throat cancer.

2. Claimed he was sexually assaulted by a TSA officer.

3. Claimed he was “terrorized at gunpoint for half an hour” by a Roman police officer who he “believed was going to shoot him because he recognized him.”

4. Claimed he did not have Alain Whyte fired.

5. Claimed Tony Visconti would produce the follow up to Ringleader of the Tormentors all while looking for a different producer.

6. Claimed an illness was the reason he left the Outside tour. Also claimed over half the audience was there to see him and not Bowie and they left once his opening set was over.

The list is ongoing. Feel to contribute...

The 'food poisoning' in Peru springs to mind. When he was apparently so ill he 'died for nine minutes' and cancelled the entire tour... but still managed to hop on a plane back to LA within a few hours. As you naturally do when you're uncontrollably extruding from every orifice and daren't leave the bathroom, never mind the country.

3. Claimed he was “terrorized at gunpoint for half an hour” by a Roman police officer who he “believed was going to shoot him because he recognized him.”

5. Claimed Tony Visconti would produce the follow up to Ringleader of the Tormentors all while looking for a different producer.

6. Claimed an illness was the reason he left the Outside tour. Also claimed over half the audience was there to see him and not Bowie and they left once his opening set was over.

Are you a Morrissey fan or not? I don't get this love-hate relationship. Everyone lies.

Are you a Morrissey fan or not? I don't get this love-hate relationship. Everyone lies.

Everyone lies. Sure. And I’ve made a thread to collect all of his known ones.

You don’t have to post in it or read it.

Those aren't lies - they're queeny hyperbole. I wish he'd do it more often, it's more entertaining & less dangerous than commenting on news stories without fully understanding what is an Acceptable Opinion To Have In Public.

your
w

your whole self is one big lie along with your fake voice.

I went to the Outsiders tour, watched Morrissey and left after a few of Bowie's songs, many others did too.

Ella afirma que el afirmo...EN QUE SE BASA?? MIAU NO JUSTIFICA SUS AFIRMACIONES SOLO ESCRIBE PORQUE LE PAGAN PARA AFIRMAR SUPOSICIONES.Y YO AFIRMO QUE LA GRAN MENTIRA ES ELLA VIVA HATE MIAUUU !!!!!!

I don't think he did lie about that. Early stage cancer in people with Barrett's is treated by scrapping the throat.

People with pre cancerous cells get them scraped. However this is not camcer.

Indeed there is no such cancet as Barretts Cancer.

iv got a degree in lying,everybody lies,its a thing humans do,

People with pre cancerous cells get them scraped. However this is not camcer.

Indeed there is no such cancet as Barretts Cancer.

You're wrong. It is cancer. It occurs in people with Barrett's. And it gets scraped.**

**edited from scrapped because Anonymous notices these things.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're wrong. It is cancer. It occurs in people with Barrett's. And it gets scrapped.

Given you can’t differentiate between “scraped” and “scrapped” i’ll assume you aren’t a doctor.

Given you can’t differentiate between “scraped” and “scrapped” i’ll assume you aren’t a doctor.

Doctors are notorious for their writing, so you're basing your assumption on faulty information.

Blame auto correct. I always do.

Back
Top Bottom