'List of the Lost' audiobook cancelled (confirmed by Penguin)

The audiobook version of 'List of the Lost' has already been delayed once - now the revised release date has been and gone, with no sign of it - and I can't see any audio editions listed anymore on Penguin's site. Anyone know if this has been officially cancelled?

UPDATE July 6:

Posted by javert:

The audiobook for the List of the lost has been dropped. Here is an email from penguin confirming this:

Dear Javert

Thank you for your email. I am sorry but the publication of this has now been abandoned and it will not be available.

Kind regards

Marion Wilson
Customer Service Adviser - on behalf of rBooks

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
LAUGH OUT LOUDER THAN BULBOUS NUCLEAR BOMBS ! :laughing::rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing:

" I took my award winning sexy book into town !
Did you hear they turned it down ! "

Looking forward to the true 2 uncle statement :tiphat::popcorn::laughing:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

:thumbsdown: Troll, dislike, on topic, funny and informative, go Benny :hand::handfist:.

LAUGH OUT LOUDER THAN BULBOUS NUCLEAR BOMBS ! :laughing::rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing:

:thumbsdown: Troll, dislike, on topic, funny and informative, go Benny :hand::handfist:.
:laughing:

They tried recording it three times. First attempt with Anthony Hopkins but he chewed the cheeks off the sound engineer. Second attempt with Morgan Freeman and he spooned a hole through the studio wall to get back to Shawshank. Third time wasn't the charm for David Morrissey who became a one eyed flesh eating zombie after reading the first sentence of the wafer thin almost Penguin classic.

Unfortunately they couldn't find anyone of note to read the entire thing.

And by 'of note' I mean anyone no one has heard of.

Audio book cancelled because the feature film is due out by Christmas.

The audiobook for the List of the lost has been dropped. Here is an email from penguin confirming this:

Dear Javert

Thank you for your email. I am sorry but the publication of this has now been abandoned and it will not be available.

Kind regards

Marion Wilson
Customer Service Adviser - on behalf of rBooks

The fast fizzle and critical drubbing made this a foregone conclusion before the end of 2015.

Wow ! Still no statement from the PROXYZINE laugh out loud. :laughing::rofl:

Try to be compassionate. The reviews were a hammer-blow to the ego, but this? ^THIS! And only 11k out of 22k tickets sold for THE BIG HOMECOMING GIG. "Who put the LOLs in List Of The Lost"

Never mind, I'm sure it will make a good film........HA! HA !:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::microphone::minidisc:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom