Live DVD

A

Anonymous

With Morrissey signed to a significant record company and multiple album releases due, does anyone know of a new live dvd release is on the cards?

Set lists are looking so good at the moment it would make for a brilliant dvd.

With Morrissey signed to a significant record company and multiple album releases due, does anyone know of a new live dvd release is on the cards?

Set lists are looking so good at the moment it would make for a brilliant dvd.

Yes, there is one on the way! We all know about it but we just discuss it in private messages so you plebeians don’t find out...but I guess since you asked the cat is out of the bag.

would be great to have a concert in 4k with outstanding sound and vision.

I hear one is coming out of Morrissey performing King Leer and other fan faves along with an exclusive PSB Being Boring cover outside the local chippy in Solihul.

In 4k 3D IMAX ultra reissue repackage surround sound.

Meanwhile Southpaw Grammar is still not on UK spotify...

would be great to have a concert in 4k with outstanding sound and vision.

The last two things I need in my life right now are to hear Jesse Tobias’ guitar in Dolby TrueHD 7.1 Surround Sound and see Morrissey’s shirtless body in Ultra HD.

The last two things I need in my life right now are to hear Jesse Tobias’ guitar in Dolby TrueHD 7.1 Surround Sound and see Morrissey’s shirtless body in Ultra HD.
nobody would force you to buy it,leave that to the rest of us.

No pro-shot DVDs, just more videos from Sammy featuring odd angles and muddy sound.

At best new soundboard vids for YouTube but no sign of SER yet

I know it's pretty old now, but I still love every second of "Who Put the M...?".

Oh and VH, Scots are British.

I know it's pretty old now, but I still love every second of "Who Put the M...?".

Oh and VH, Scots are British.

Me too. And Morrissey will probably include the 2004 Reading concert as the bonus dvd in any future deluxe edition of You Are The Quarry.

I don’t think the Scottish would agree with that.

I wasn't aware they had a choice, really. It sounds a bit like you're mixing up Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Last edited:
I wasn't aware they had a choice, really. It sounds a bit like you're mixing up Scotland and Northern Ireland.

I know the difference. The Scots have been going on about wanting independence forever.

I know the difference. The Scots have been going on about wanting independence forever.

Assuming we're talking primarily about events since 1800 when the "UK" came into being, it has been home rule/devolution which has always been a persistent issue for Scotland - not independence, which the majority of people voted against. In my whole life, I have never met a Scottish person who refused point-blank to recognise themselves as British, or both British and Scottish. And many Scottish concerns about the idiots in charge have long been shared by people in Northern England and beyond the London bubble - some people in Yorkshire even started a petition saying "Scotland, take us with you!". Scotland has a devolved Parliament, a devolved NHS and many powers of its own.

Assuming we're talking primarily about events since 1800 when the "UK" came into being, it has been home rule/devolution which has always been a persistent issue for Scotland - not independence, which the majority of people voted against. In my whole life, I have never met a Scottish person who refused point-blank to recognise themselves as British, or both British and Scottish. And many Scottish concerns about the idiots in charge have long been shared by people in Northern England and beyond the London bubble - some people in Yorkshire even started a petition saying "Scotland, take us with you!". Scotland has a devolved Parliament, a devolved NHS and many powers of its own.

But...but...‘Braveheart’, Amy...’Braveheart’.

Lol. An epic film by the renowned scholar, Mel Gibson :lbf:

Agree to disagree. Next thing you know you’ll be saying he misrepresented the Jews in ‘Passion of the Christ’...

Completely agree Amy. What a great performance. I personally loved most of YATQ only he left out Camden in the set list, which disappointed me. But still a lyrically strong album save a few songs, and the old band with Gary and Alain. I go back to that DVD quite often. He commands the stage like few others ever have or ever will. The shots of him turning his face up to the sky in the dark against the back light is how I will remember him...a well chiseled face and the vim and vigor of years gone by. Viva Hate and Viva Morrissey!

I hear one is coming out of Morrissey performing King Leer and other fan faves along with an exclusive PSB Being Boring cover outside the local chippy in Solihul.

In 4k 3D IMAX ultra reissue repackage surround sound.

Meanwhile Southpaw Grammar is still not on UK spotify...

Is it the Dolphin fish bar or the Dovehouse Parade chippy?

Back
Top Bottom