Liverpool - Moz walks off stage

Re: Moz walks off stage

Should've seen that coming.

After all, this is the same bunch of scum f***ing thugs that throw beachballs onto the pitch causing their own team to lose.

Scouse c***s. They just keep adding to their reputation. To think I went to such lengths to get my ticket too :mad:

Last edited:

Being selfish, i'm glad as i was diagnosed with swine flu yesterday and couldn't go tonight. So i should be ok for a refund, but tragedy for a lot of my mates that went down for this one. Think Lynne and Grim set off from Edinburgh about 9am this morning for it :-(

It's not about Northerners only. I think that is unfair.

I was at a gig in London where M avoided one side of the stage all night after a beer spray on that side.

It was a nasty thing to do and to endure. If this was the only thing amis I could argue it was regrettable Morrissey chose to leave, but I believe it's not only this incident that was influencing his decision.
:(:(

Sorry for all who have been disappointed.

Being a Northerner myself I think it's unfair to tar us all with the scouse brush of shite!:lbf:

Why should he bloody go back onstage? He was humiliated and he's a gentle man.

I don't know....Having been unexpectedly and not deliberately hit in the face on several occasions.....it really takes the wind out of you. Literally, and emotionally.

I'm just stunned. Sad and stunned at all the shit that's been happening to him lately. :tears:

It just adds to his public persona & not in a good way. He comes off as a real diva by letting that ruin the night. He could have collected himself backstage (allowing proper time for the beatdown) and then returned. I'm miffed at the tosser and the tossee.

Being a Northerner myself I think it's unfair to tar us all with the scouse brush of shite!:lbf:

Right, nothing personal. Assholes live in every zip code! Why would someone throw a beer? If they're that upset with him? his song choice or that drunk -f***in stay home, hang onto that beer and drink yourself into oblivion.

Unbelievable, disgraceful thing to do. Some people should be castrated.

Must have been Carling, no wonder the guy threw it, tastes like piss.

Morrissey looks like a Boddies drinker (i know Vodka is his tipple really) so no wonder he wasn't amused as such a blatant slap in the face.

Why return to the stage? For the other 9,999 fans.

Someone on the mainpage said it was Moonbeam! :eek:

Last edited:

Must have been Carling, no wonder the guy threw it, tastes like piss.

Morrissey looks like a Boddies drinker (i know Vodka is his tipple really) so no wonder he wasn't amused as such a blatant slap in the face.

How do you know vodka is his tipple? You shared a good few drinks with him have you?

Last thing i read was that he likes G&T's, red wine and Corona

It's easy to say that the minority ruined it for the majority and in him playing a massive arena, that there may have been a fair few 'out to get their jollies' but I am genuinely shocked and saddened.

Besides the cost of ticket and the amount of ale that must have been supped before the 'big, brave boy' threw the pint, here you have a man who has given so much and so generously to those who have needed in the past and still need today, always and forever and he's treated this way by someone who quite clearly has never heard anything of his music. Why do these people still persist in attempting to encratite themselves in culture when they are quite clearly far from civilised society?

I feel so sorry for the fans who have travelled both to see him there and also, those who dedicated the past few weeks to the cause, only to be ruined at the final hurdle.

Viva Morrissey!

Now I've calmed down a bit, I must say I don't blame him for not coming back. It's taken enough for him to get out there every night since Swindon and he doesn't need that sort of treatment as his reward. He isnt a trained animal, he has feelings like an earlier post said. I hope whoever did it feels like a total prick.

Jeez, unbelievable...
Why in the world would anyone do this? :mad:

Ok, perspective folks. First things first, "he shouldn't play up North"?! Have you forgotten where he is from?! Slagging Scousers off (I am not one, live in Manc) is also pathetic. There is a high chance the knobhead who threw the pint is not from Liverpool. And finally, the 'threats' to the person who threw the pint are just bizarre. Yes it's an idiotic thing to do, but many people have done it and most people don't end up ruining the gig.

So, is walking off after people have paid a lot of money to go to the gig the right thing to do? No. Unless Mozzer is injured (he may be, I haven't heard either way yet), walking is absolutely the wrong thing to do. My wife is/was there and is devastated that the guy she thinks is wonderful has bottled it (excuse the pun) so easily.

He should have taken 5, composed himself and then come back, slagged off the assailant and got on with it. The whole thing would have then been forgotten and everyone would have had a lot more respect for the Moz. Refund anyone?

I'm confused as to how this phantom beer lager thrower got so near to the front to hit him acurately? Does that mean that the c*** had been queueing? Or would he of bought a more expensive ticket?

How do you know vodka is his tipple? You shared a good few drinks with him have you?

Last thing i read was that he likes G&T's, red wine and Corona

He stated it was Vodka around the beginning of the millennium, can't remember what the source was. No i haven't shared any drinks with Morrissey, i couldn't really give a fcuk what his tipple was to be honest Scarlet.

***UPDATE***
Found something here where a roadie was asked to get Moz a 'large vodka concoction'.

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article3245740.ece

Last edited:

I'm confused as to how this phantom beer lager thrower got so near to the front to hit him acurately? Does that mean that the c*** had been queueing? Or would he of bought a more expensive ticket?

Considering how hard the drunks push, he probably just muscled his way to the front. There must be some kind of idiot kudos to be 'the one who hit famous-so-and-so'.

Tags
beer=good4hair diva fit drama queen duck & cover malvatwat northernidiots pbr me asap raincoats? saddening
Back
Top Bottom