Lloyd Cole on Morrissey in Classic Pop magazine (July 2019)

Does anyone have the full text of this article just published in Classic Pop magazine?
"Lloyd Cole tells us about his superb new album Guesswork and why he just doesn’t understand Morrissey Official any more in the brand new Classic Pop Magazine. On sale now!"

65246129_2229107160458324_3350634425766379520_o.jpg

Classic Pop Magazine July 2019, Issue 54 - Digital copy for sale

Last edited by a moderator:
cant be arsed reading it,it will be billy bawbag plus one.need binoculars as well.

There's literally nothing to be seen there...
Gotta love LC though, top songwriter.
Yep I'm liking his two new songs from the Guesswork album and am sure it'll be a great album. I'm seeing him live in Galway in November. He always does a great concert.

I just hope public people in UK are not being secretly threatened in any way to come out and talk badly about Morrissey. That is what typically happens during dictatorships or when any kind of mafia or parallel power rules in a given territory.

I just hope public people in UK are not being secretly threatened in any way to come out and talk badly about Morrissey. That is what typically happens during dictatorships or when any kind of mafia or parallel power rules in a given territory.
Yes, that's it. They put a gun to their heads and hiss give us a quote or else!

I think it’s obvious that celebrities and politicians are being coerced to come out and tow the party line. (Hell, maybe even Morrissey. It’s not like the right wing and left wing aren’t two sides of the same coin). I doubt so many educated people can be that stupid and contrary to logic and ignorant of history. That’s why the people and the elite are on completely opposite poles of thought.

I think it’s obvious that celebrities and politicians are being coerced to come out and tow the party line. (Hell, maybe even Morrissey. It’s not like the right wing and left wing aren’t two sides of the same coin). I doubt so many educated people can be that stupid and contrary to logic and ignorant of history. That’s why the people and the elite are on completely opposite poles of thought.

I don't know who the people on the elites are since obviously I'm not there, but I think the elites of the world make common people like us fight to death on the streets and in battlegrounds and then they sit in the same couch to watch football matches.

Yes, that's it. They put a gun to their heads and hiss give us a quote or else!

This actually happened in every single dictatorship or mafia-loaded goverment that existed in this world. Lucky you if you never had to see it, or maybe you didn't notice it.

This actually happened in every single dictatorship or mafia-loaded goverment that existed in this world. Lucky you if you never had to see it, or maybe you didn't notice it.
Yes, they're all secretly huge Morrissey fans, but the world is out to get him, so they have to betray their feelings and give that quote! OR ELSE!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom