London - Alexandra Palace (Mar. 9, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / I Wish You Lonely / Glamorous Glue / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / How Soon Is Now? / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Jack The Ripper / Home Is A Question Mark / I Bury The Living / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / When You Open Your Legs / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Hold On To Your Friends / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Judy Is A Punk / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
It was my anonymous post earlier regarding the racism and fight.
Fights are indeed common place at gigs and have seen a few at Morrissey gigs over the years, that is just human nature sometimes.
What was more worrying was the group of idiots around a dozen or so who seemed he’ll bent on creating a situation and there was a racial element to it.
I don’t directly blame Morrissey for this however if you flirt with right wing politics then you run the risk of attracting people of this nature to your gigs etc.

Last edited:
It was my anonymous post earlier regarding the racism and fight.
Fights are indeed common place at gigs and have seen a few at Morrissey gigs over the years, that is just human nature sometimes.
What was more worrying was the group of idiots around a dozen or so who seemed he’ll bent on creating a situation and there was a racial element to it.
I don’t directly blame Morrissey for this however if you flirt with right wing politics then you run the risk of attracting people of this nature to your gigs etc.

Violent people are violent people. They don't need excuses to behave in that way, but usually they find them with the help of some moron. If they comitted a felony it's their own resposibility.

It's entirely his fault. Did you read the post? That's his audience now. Racist thugs. He must be so proud.

So you find racist thugs only at concerts of racist artists? I didn't know that. Thank you for the info. I always thought they are listening to the radio like you and I and actually like some it :rolleyes:

A bit off topic, but my friend, Mark is black and he loves Morrissey. He's not heard much of The Smiths.

A bit off topic, but my friend, Mark is black and he loves Morrissey. He's not heard much of The Smiths.
This is why I don’t completely blame Morrissey, he has a multi cultural fan base he does however say stupid things and I’m sure it’s more to do with selling tickets/cds and staying in the public light other than pure racism.

This is why I don’t completely blame Morrissey, he has a multi cultural fan base he does however say stupid things and I’m sure it’s more to do with selling tickets/cds and staying in the public light other than pure racism.

No, it's racism.

Why do people treat the gig as a pub with a £50 entry fee and crap beer? If you’re not interested in watching the show go to the local!

What is the story behind the filmed suicide shotgun to the head he closes with please...

It is a surrealist film from the 30's - it has a few stories within it. This section features an artist being taken through a mirror in to a dream-like world. He ends up shooting himself in the head, but surviving.
From a previous post:
(quoted below, the images work if you click on them - they won't show if you quote them from elsewhere):
View attachment 43818

Click 'spoiler' to see the exact scene from the film:
This one? Yes, it was - the whole film is bizarre.
This image / footage appears after 'El Dedo's' image of sugar skull Moz.
It is from Jean Cocteau's very surreal (1932) 'The Blood of a Poet' (Le sang d'un poète).

View attachment 43819
Regards,
FWD.

You're an example to us all wearing your tutu.
Whenever i read one of your posts, i always get the distinct impression that you spend a lot of your time with a dildo stuck up your arse. Can’t think why.

Love those covers, all 3. Fabulous. When you've seen all the tours over the years it's great to hear the new stuff too. I don't think I could stand another Meat is murder abattoir backdrop. The bullfighter dies is a refreshing change!

yeah I know what you mean , I would much rather hear three covers than say The Queen Is Dead, Nobody Loves Us, Tomorrow, Yes I Am Blind , Playboys, Maudlin Street , Disappointed , Sister I'm A Poet , Hairdresser On Fire etc etc etc , yeah I get you

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom