London - The SSE Arena Wembley (Mar. 14, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

London / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / Satan Rejected My Soul / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / Once I Saw The River Clean / Half A Person / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Home Is A Question Mark / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Wedding Bell Blues / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage // Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of @NealCassidy

Last edited:
Did anyone who went to this show end up getting the virus? Or know people who then went on to have it? (Genuinely interested, as it was supposed to be the height of irresponsibility for this show to go ahead, at the time.)
Yes. Myself and my entire family died thanks to this concert. :(

After searching forever, I finally found one of the pre-show (pre-videos) songs from this tour, which had even evaded my Shazam app: Musik by Marianne Mendt. I should have known to check Eurovision entries from the 60s and 70s. Enjoy.

Very interesting, thanks for posting this. I couldn’t make out whether she was singing in German or Dutch or whatever at the time.
The lyrics are quite nice and would certainly appeal to him. A faint echo of Paint A Vulgar Picture...

Part of me felt very sad seeing this thread bumped: once again, the end of the world as we know it. It was a fabulous week to end on the world as we knew it x

After searching forever, I finally found one of the pre-show (pre-videos) songs from this tour, which had even evaded my Shazam app: Musik by Marianne Mendt. I should have known to check Eurovision entries from the 60s and 70s. Enjoy.

passionate! epic! funky!

thank you :)

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom