London - The SSE Arena Wembley (Mar. 14, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

London / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / Satan Rejected My Soul / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / Once I Saw The River Clean / Half A Person / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Home Is A Question Mark / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Wedding Bell Blues / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage // Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of @NealCassidy

Last edited:
I’m not arsed what anyone says. Yes, the covers are a tad heavy. If you don’t like me, WPINOYB, and even Seasick slow the energy but, that’s 3 top gigs in a week with 28 songs
Can’t argue with that.

but to see Viva Paul posing for pictures like he’s the star turn, rolling his tongue like Moz, was a tragic and unwanted sight. Pretty much similar to ginger Abi asking a fan “are they new here?”
No, Abi; it’s you who only rolled up in 2018. Get the fire extinguisher on her.

Moz was well up for it tonight, very chirpy and despite not directly mentioning it, was appreciative we turned up.
His Master’s Voice gets better.
London, had to be first.
New album will sound excellent going on live performances so far. River is superb.
Twin passed me by on the deluxe version of LIHS, but has become a favourite.
Enjoy the isolation and remember......

Yeah. You could tell he was happy that an audience was there. I was happy!!! The doomsayers are wrong. The hardcore will not be put off. Twitter & The Guardian are trash.

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

London / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / Satan Rejected My Soul / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / Once I Saw The River Clean / Half A Person / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Home Is A Question Mark / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Wedding Bell Blues / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage // Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of @NealCassidy

• Image posted by Famous when dead:

full

I don't remember seeing masks??? I thought it was him looking handsome???

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha! Go Morrissey!

Has Silly Brag ever played to an audience that size?

No idea. Can't say I'm motivated to find out after reading he was frantically refreshing Google hoping to see the world's media denounce Morrissey. I bear more grudges...

I love how he opens with London (I reckon he was aiming the “do you think you’ve made the right decision this time?” line at the audience, braving the huge crowd in the face of the coronavirus), then sang about London in the middle of the set (Half A Person) & finished with a song in tribute to one of the most famous Londoners of all time: Jack The Ripper.

Everything in London went ahead tonight. Every West End Show. Every gig. The tube was packed.

I can understand people who say that they'd like to hear more hits, but there are still a lot of quality songs in the set.

And while 5 covers is plenty, he is at least playing plenty of originals as well. There have been many gigs in the past where the show lasted for an hour, if you were lucky, and that was it.

Nice that he is changing things up with London and Satan Rejected My Soul added (even if the latter isn't exactly one of his finest songs).

And many, many shows went ahead this weekend. If the authorities didn't see fit to cancel them, no reason why individual musicians or audience members should be held accountable.

Give up Photo, your side lost. Forever. Because if this didn't bring him down. Nothing will.

Where did you get that moronic science from? So you get on buses with several thousand people and many people all next to you within inches breathing out over you? It’s a matter of stats and numbers. Think about it. Not that difficult.
Only meant that it is not air born. You have to be within 2 meters of someone. At a gig are you within 2 meters of more peeps than on bus, at work, etc? Any reasonable person would accept that the risk isn't realistically any higher. The purpose of the forthcoming ban is to ensure that the repressive state apparatus, and the other worthy state apparatus, are not overstretched.

Hovis..... how was your night.... I’m dying to know old pal......

I love how he opens with London (I reckon he was aiming the “do you think you’ve made the right decision this time?” line at the audience, braving the huge crowd in the face of the coronavirus), then sang about London in the middle of the set (Half A Person) & finished with a song in tribute to one of the most famous Londoners of all time: Jack The Ripper.
Here is where i miss my Interesting and Informative emoji, because this is a post I would use it on. Good job on this one ..nice heads up on(Morrissey)history aspect, and of course nice touch by Moz

Last edited:
Nice! I like the setlist, well most of it anyway. I hope Moz comes to Ireland when (IF) covid 19 calms down. I'm hearing nasty rumours here about the army moving into towns on Monday. Beginning to feel like a Stephen King novel. I love the new album so at least I have that to listen to.
Fine; I was there tonight Acton, seeing Morrissey at a half filled concert singing album tracks. It was rubbish. However, I did end up sitting next to Gilly’s (Inspiral Carpets) brother. That was great! We had a long chat.

I will take that as an insult. ?

I didn't get that at first...but then :lightbulb:

I was going to ask you how many gin cocktails you might have consumed prior to affixing your snapping finger to your cell phone camera? ??????? You mentioned your love for the nectar of the Gods in a previous post. ?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom