London - The SSE Arena Wembley (Mar. 14, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

London / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / Satan Rejected My Soul / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / Once I Saw The River Clean / Half A Person / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Home Is A Question Mark / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Wedding Bell Blues / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage // Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of @NealCassidy

Last edited:
On a more serious note, these staff are assuming this will be their last paid shift for at least a couple of months - and of course they have rent to pay, food to buy, etc. This thing is going to hit a lot of people VERY hard, even if they don’t personally get sick. Let’s all be kind.

“Let’s all be kind” :laughing::barf:

This is NOT face4ck you stupid snowflake prick. :handpointup:

??:knife:

yes preferably to you,enjoy your isolation or even better a long slow illness where your coughing and spluttering and your sheets will be like the shallow end of a swimmimng pool.
When did you have your labotomy? What a cretinous comment... You are a embarrassment to Scotland.

Well done Moz, very proud of ya.
Great setlist there. Hope everyone loved it & had a great time...& feel free to post any images/vids immediately...if not sooner. :cool:

I can't believe this gig went ahead. f***ing ridiculous. The backdrop with the quarantined mask wearing Moz is in bad taste.

Thanks to NealCassidy for posting the setlist as it was rolled out.
Was there any interesting banter between songs?
Something between most songs but nothing controversial as I recall

Really poor set list.

Most of the people there would have wanted to hear more Smiths' songs.

I was there tonight; it wasn’t very good. Right now I’m wondering if to press the button? My 30th gig. Am I going to press the button.?

Something between most songs but nothing controversial as I recall
Thank you for posting the setlist. Someone said there was 7000 in attendance which is amazing if true, under the circumstances. Any particular standout moments for you?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom