London - The SSE Arena Wembley (Mar. 14, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

London / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / Satan Rejected My Soul / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / Once I Saw The River Clean / Half A Person / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Home Is A Question Mark / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Wedding Bell Blues / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage // Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of @NealCassidy

Last edited:
When did you have your labotomy? What a cretinous comment... You are a embarrassment to Scotland.
well stop being a dick.have I hurt your feelings,would you like an apology.

Feel very sorry for the people who pay a good amount of money to hear a load of covers. I understand a lot of ‘hardcore’ fans like hearing b-sides and covers and whatnot but when you go to see him you want to hear a few more hits.

Lots of negative comments on here, I throughly enjoyed it. New songs sounded great, really pleased he played Satan Rejected My Soul.
20200314_204317.jpg

Thank you for posting the setlist. Someone said there was 7000 in attendance which is amazing if true, under the circumstances. Any particular standout moments for you?

For me, Jim Jim falls. Enjoyable.

He joked about a new song ‘man loses leg in wood cutter’ or equivalent.

I love him. Tragically I can't take a decent photo of him.

20200314_230242.jpg

I'm on a train packed with happy fans. Thought it was a great gig & he's getting back on form. Sounds amazing, as ever.

For me, Jim Jim falls. Enjoyable.

He joked about a new song ‘man loses leg in wood cutter’ or equivalent.

& when he said do you really think I'd write a song called A Man Loses A Leg In A Wood chipper? everyone yelled yes. Because of course he would.

This is beyond hilarious - the usual suspects who criticise cancellations now attack for *not* cancelling. And don't pretend you care a jot about the transmission of the virus, it's just a convenient stick with which to beat M.

Predictable and pathetic.

I'm on a train packed with happy fans. Thought it was a great gig & he's getting back on form. Sounds amazing, as ever.
True. Set list may look self indulgent but he is on top form, he meant beeswax, mojo fully intact, band were storming too. You had to be there basically. He is supreme. My fave Moz gig yet (only my 13th since '92 shamefully).

True. Set list may look self indulgent but he is on top form, he meant beeswax, mojo fully intact, band were storming too. You had to be there basically. He is supreme. My fave Moz gig yet (only my 13th since '92 shamefully).
Nice! I like the setlist, well most of it anyway. I hope Moz comes to Ireland when (IF) covid 19 calms down. I'm hearing nasty rumours here about the army moving into towns on Monday. Beginning to feel like a Stephen King novel. I love the new album so at least I have that to listen to.

Ridiculous ! Relax. Stop wat him the news. And wash your hands. Often. A

Why is science ridiculous? Washing your hands isn’t going there protect you from an airborne droplet from the person you are next to or in front of. It isn’t going to stop you from passing it in the same way to others.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom