London - The SSE Arena Wembley (Mar. 14, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

London / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / Satan Rejected My Soul / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / Once I Saw The River Clean / Half A Person / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Home Is A Question Mark / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Wedding Bell Blues / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage // Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of @NealCassidy

Last edited:
Being irresponsible and inconsiderate to the wider community doesn't make you strong. Strength is from those who are sacrificing this to prevent spreading and possibly causing illness and worse to those who are vulnerable.
You do realise the whole of London was performing tonight, gigs, theatre etc etc Or maybe you don't you doughnut.

39 image gallery via Getty:

Photos by Jim Dyson.

gettyimages-1212435555-2048x2048.jpg
gettyimages-1212435576-2048x2048.jpg
gettyimages-1212435586-2048x2048.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I reckon why does California's Son always look so sad and angry when he plays in foreign countries like lundon, like he is doing a job he hates. I reckon dude is such an American Capitalist, playing a gig in the only part of the world where he could get money. Reckon the flight to lundon from Moz Angeles must of been worth it, while the rest of the band had to stay behind in brittin or colon or whatever foreign shit hole. Don't worry California Son, that pizza is going to taste real good tomorrow night at Dan Tana's mate c*** tit tossey draft wacker inn n nnn nnnn nn nn nnn nnn nn nnnnn n nn it.

Completely agree. He's always brilliant. Wrings every last bit of drama out of every song. Still wickedly funny. Love Is On Its Way Out sounds great live. I loved the bits I thought I didn't like!

I'll happily go see him till he retires or dies.
Totalmente cierto pero el nunca morira...Inglaterra deberia declararlo PATRIMONIO NACIONAL!!!

I’m not arsed what anyone says. Yes, the covers are a tad heavy. If you don’t like me, WPINOYB, and even Seasick slow the energy but, that’s 3 top gigs in a week with 28 songs
Can’t argue with that.

but to see Viva Paul posing for pictures like he’s the star turn, rolling his tongue like Moz, was a tragic and unwanted sight. Pretty much similar to ginger Abi asking a fan “are they new here?”
No, Abi; it’s you who only rolled up in 2018. Get the fire extinguisher on her.
WHO IS VIVA PAUL?

Back
Top Bottom