London - The SSE Arena Wembley (Mar. 14, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

London / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / Satan Rejected My Soul / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / Once I Saw The River Clean / Half A Person / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Home Is A Question Mark / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Wedding Bell Blues / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage // Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of @NealCassidy

Last edited:
Plenty of Corbyn supporters are racist and hate Jews. Left or right no longer mean much anymore.
Left and right have never meant a bloody thing, except to the daft. The political spectrum is a circle. The extreme, at both “ends”, are EXACTLY the same. ...but for differing reasons.

Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Left and right have never meant a bloody thing, except to the daft. The political spectrum is a circle. The extreme, at both “ends”, are EXACTLY the same. ...but for differing reasons.

Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.
That, ladies and gentlemen, is the sound of someone doing their very best indeed to warp conventional thinking so it favours a singer.

I loved it when he yelped I Don't Care. Another sign he's getting his subversive energy back. It's still there lurking beneath the walls he's built up.
Did you? Did you love that? He snarled, “I don’t care!” and you thought he was talking about his detractors?

He was in a room half-full of fawning fans, playing the same rubbish he always plays, in the midst of a global pandemic.

He’s repeatedly stated that he doesn’t care for this world and will be happy to die. Apparently he’s happy to take every available weak-ass, slug-sycophant with him. ...and apparently you’re all willing participants.

Just get it done. No time like the present. Kindly do your bit to make the world a kinder, gentler, more intelligent place by joining him.

Did you? Did you love that? He snarled, “I don’t care!” and you thought he was talking about his detractors?

He was in a room half-full of fawning fans, playing the same rubbish he always plays, in the midst of a global pandemic.

He’s repeatedly stated that he doesn’t care for this world and will be happy to die. Apparently he’s happy to take every available weak-ass, slug-sycophant with him. ...and apparently you’re all willing participants.

Just get it done. No time like the present. Kindly do your bit to make the world a kinder, gentler, more intelligent place by joining him.
Naff off Captain Unsensible.

BRAVO! WELL PUT.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is the sound of someone doing their very best indeed to warp conventional thinking so it favours a singer.
Is it? I was simply making the point that those who over-simplify the political spectrum by making it a straight line are probably not aware that they’re closer to their perceived rivals than they believe.

...but you took it to mean the opposite and then insinuated that I’m one of Melvis’ minions.

Simmer the f*** down and have another read. Is EVERYONE on here a complete go-off, f***-tard?

Oh, look. The hate fuelled troll has awoken. You're a prime example of how close the far left and far right are to each other. It really comes as no surprise that you don't see it. Being on the correct side doesn't stop you being a c***.

That,ladies and gentlemen,is Skinny quoting and replying to an anonymous post.
Funny that,when he keeps banging on about having anonymous poster on ignore.
What a fibber!

Have you seriously got nothing better to do than to go on a website dedicated to an artist you don't like & troll others who do? I don't like Taylor Swift but I've better things to do than to go on her fan page & annoy other people. Give your head a wobble. Get a life.
That Photo chap is a bit..... negative. He likes to expose himself in a darkroom. Switch on the light and he goes a bit blank.

Yeah, whatever, all I'm hearing is wah, wah, wah. Here is the correct response to a Morrissey show these days

mUUMTWX.jpg
If you are saying Morrissey and/or his music is depressing then congratulations. You have joined the herd that you probably once despised. This is your get out of jail card from Moz Solo! Run!
It reminds me of when I saw Digital in concert (Joy Div tribute band) and this thick ignorant c*** shouted out "It's no wonder the singer killed himself if this is the depressing shit he came out with". I should have glassed him but it's not cool to be cruel to dumb animals.

For those like myself, who were't there,what were your top three highlights?
It seems that Morrissey's detractors were wrong, bad press,corona virus and bad attitudes from former "fans/friends" weren't enough to stop him People keep talking about his age like he's turned into an old person overnight once he hit 60. He's got more energy, presence and will from what I see in his recent concert footage. And as for his voice!
I'm looking forward to seeing more concert footage later and thanks for your input. It's great to hear the truth from fans.
So many highlights... Jim Jim Falls, Seasick, Yet Still Docked, At Amber...but I could have easily added Lady Willpower, Morning Starship and Back On The Chaingang
I enjoyed the whole thing, I loved the new stuff and thought the set was great, I’m so excited to get hold of the new album now.

If you are saying Morrissey and/or his music is depressing then congratulations. You have joined the herd that you probably once despised. This is your get out of jail card from Moz Solo! Run!
It reminds me of when I saw Digital in concert (Joy Div tribute band) and this thick ignorant c*** shouted out "It's no wonder the singer killed himself if this is the depressing shit he came out with". I should have glassed him but it's not cool to be cruel to dumb animals.

If someone has reached the point they hate everything about Morrissey's life & work, then it's definitely time to let the past go & find an artist they love. Genesis are reforming. They're cheerful.

He didn't snarl. It was a joke.

& telling me to kill myself because I like a singer you hate but cyberstalk makes you a deeply nasty person.

Something between most songs but nothing controversial as I recall
Apart from when he said "He loves us"!!! Made my night even more perfect.
Loved the Man loses his leg in woodcutter comment.
This man is funny and an amazing singer.
"Love is on it's way"out very well received and Irish blood English heart big sing along heard around me.
Shame no one a good up in in sears on left side of raised seats.
Watched in disbelief as a couple of guys on VIP seats in left balcony just sat on their phones?.why go?. I could of sat there and danced all night. Lady at corner in white t shirt , blonde pony tail danced for me.
Morrissey looked relaxed and sang well. Slight distraction from a scuffle near front standing.
Couple of people pulled out to front from being squashed/ overcome??.
Night to remember for me anyway. Thanks Morrissey. I love you too. Xxxxxxx

For those like myself, who were't there,what were your top three highlights?
It seems that Morrissey's detractors were wrong, bad press,corona virus and bad attitudes from former "fans/friends" weren't enough to stop him People keep talking about his age like he's turned into an old person overnight once he hit 60. He's got more energy, presence and will from what I see in his recent concert footage. And as for his voice!
I'm looking forward to seeing more concert footage later and thanks for your input. It's great to hear the truth from fans.

Yeah. There's venue, staging & publicity issues, but those aren't core. The core is his voice, material & pov & they're brilliant.

I loved the new tracks because I haven't heard them live before & I love Jackie because I can relate to the horror of audiences (& voters). He's weirdly at his best working himself in to a frenzy with repetition or yelps. Amber was surprisingly furious. Seasick & plea were lovely And Jack The Ripper is a great ending. There can't be many love ballads seemingly being sung by a serial killer.

Benjamin its the hope that will eventually kill you.
fantastic album.
3 great concerts in the last 8 days.
hes not had a support act in a long time.
the lighting looked good on the clips iv seen.
record deal is coming to a natural end which is what the contract will have stated when it was signed.
I will agree these venues are too big for him now,go back to the intimate 2000 seaters.
benj do what you do best and flog sausages at the market.
He’d probably f*** that up as well.... f***ing gobshite benny , you’ve never been to Leeds in you infested life... coming on here with fake reviews... do you think we are radge or what..... donkey...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom