London - Wembley (Mar. 14, 2020) post-show fight thread

He posted them up earlier. They said Afro Cs committed the vast amount of 'knife crime' - but I say that in reality the figure for 'actual stabbings' is even higher. The police fiddle the sats by including all sorts of incidents as 'knife crime'. They do not have stats for 'stabbings' (very convenient of them). Looking out for news reports, or the Met's site or courtnewsUK on twitter gives you a better picture of the kind of people who are doing 99% of the stabbings and killings in London. As well as just walking down the street to see what colour all the gangs are!

"Show me one White English Londoner-on-black knife murder in London in recent years and I'll show you my privates". :guitar:

Absolute nonsense.

I will post on here as often as I wish. Telling me not to reply is amusing.

You are repeating yourself.

There are white gangs on the Met's Gang Matrix. 20% of all gangs on the Matrix are white.

Sorry that figure doesn't fit with your agenda.

The Crime agency in relation to these figures would not be able to "creatively massage" the official records of crimes because they are regularly certified and verified across multiple agencies and unlinked bodies across various separately controlled locations and bodies. Every court appearance is recorded not just by the police but by the Crime agencies and medical authorities. Figures we gather are sourced from multiple sources and cross matched.

The real world isn't how you as a conspiracist believes it to be.

Why on earth do you think your opinion is statistically correct over several official bodies statistics that are independently verified?

Albanians by the way are classed within the White European ethnicity so are within the 20% of gangs along with Italian based gangs and Polish gangs. We did a lot of research work with several gangs in London from a Muslim based gang in East London, an Afro-Caribbean gang in Woolwich and a particular white gang in North London whose main "business" was drug dealing. The violence perpetrated by these gangs including the white gang was significant and there are knife and gun crimes by the white gang against other dugs based gangs who aren't white.

To state there are no white gangs is a fallacy and they are monitored closely by government agencies and are included in crime figures and they fall within that 20% of gangs on the Matrix.

I have already said this discussion has nothing to do with who is attacking who as I have explained over and over again but you just keep repeating your argument. It has nothing to do with the discussion at hand re ethnicity of knife crime offenders which is clearly identified although you keep saying they are fiddled stats because you can't accept that there were so many knife crime attacks by white europeans.

You are not a credible source to be able to state your figures (99% black, 1% white) are fact. Making up figures to satisfy your agenda just isn't credible.
The 'white gangs' you refer to are foreign scumbags who in my opinion should never have been allowed in to this country.

If you think Albanian Muslims, Kurds, Turks etc are white then you're on a different planet (though I'm sure the London Met are glad to include them on the white crime list to bulk it up).

And the old cockney firms that exist (like the Hunts, Adams etc) are seriously professional outfits. They are more like businessmen than the black street gangs who stab each other over a box of chicken. But no doubt to you it's all exactly the same.

I'm done with you.

Last edited:
The 'white gangs' you refer to are foreign scumbags who in my opinion should never have been allowed in to this country.

If you think Albanian Muslims, Kurds, Turks are white then you're on a different planet (though I'm sure the London Met are glad to include them on the white list to bulk it up).

And the old cockney firms that exist (like the Hunts, Adams etc) are seriously professional outfits. They are more like businessmen than the black street gangs who stab each other over a box of chicken. But no doubt to you it's all exactly the same.

I'm done with you.

I was going to say.....his "white" gangs are probably Eastern European.......drugs and prostitution a speciality.......so i'm told.

I don't feel connected to liberal cucks like you.

Well actually you stated about a week ago in this discussion that you didn’t feel connected to modern life or anything in it. You don’t watch tv and see English culture as being only Thomas hardy, Charles dickens, 50s movies and music and football. Although we also discovered you love The Duchess Of Duke Street.

You said you feel you may get knifed sitting on a bus and you have expressed complete disconnection from everything and everyone.

You need to talk to a professional because these are feelings that exemplify serious depression and paranoia and link that to the delusions you clearly describe it all is a pot of unhealthy signs that you should deal with before it drags you down the big deep dark chasm.

We all know the truth....this guys' just bonkers.

So again you claim to have better stats than official stats.

And your friend keeps saying that they are fiddled and don’t indicate stabbings and I have fully explained several times that the figures cover actual knife crime attacks against a victim that result in an injury or an attempted injury with intent to harm or threaten with a knife.

It is detailed in the reports.

But you two know better than official stats and claim it is all fiddled and you know best.

Of course. We should just believe you guys. I will talk to all the government agencies and protection units tomorrow and tell them all the crime figures have been fiddled because these two unqualified civilians on a pop stars forum say so and the actual figures are....and also i’ll Tell them they can stand down all surveillance and monitoring of all white gangs and gang members on the Matrix because they don’t really exist.

We will then all sleep better knowing the streets and security of the uk citizens are in good hands.

"Show me one White English Londoner-on-black knife murder in London in recent years and I'll show you my privates". :guitar:

And no one was talking about who was attacking who.

This was about the ethnicity of who is attacking.

Repeat ad nauseum....

Well actually you stated about a week ago in this discussion that you didn’t feel connected to modern life or anything in it. You don’t watch tv and see English culture as being only Thomas hardy, Charles dickens, 50s movies and music and football. Although we also discovered you love The Duchess Of Duke Street.

You said you feel you may get knifed sitting on a bus and you have expressed complete disconnection from everything and everyone.

You need to talk to a professional because these are feelings that exemplify serious depression and paranoia and link that to the delusions you clearly describe it all is a pot of unhealthy signs that you should deal with before it drags you down the big deep dark chasm.

I don't constantly watch things from the past. I've seen Game of Thrones.

And your friend keeps saying that they are fiddled and don’t indicate stabbings and I have fully explained several times that the figures cover actual knife crime attacks against a victim that result in an injury or an attempted injury with intent to harm or threaten with a knife.

But you two know better than official stats and claim it is all fiddled and you know best.

Of course. We should just believe you guys. I will talk to all the government agencies and protection units tomorrow and tell them all the crime figures have been fiddled because these two unqualified civilians on a pop stars forum say so and the actual figures are....and also i’ll Tell them they can stand down all surveillance and monitoring of all white gangs and gang members on the Matrix because they don’t really exist.

We will then all sleep better knowing the streets and security of the uk citizens are in good hands.

Stats can be managed anyway you want. Why do you think the Grooming Gang report hasn't come out?

You are also on this forum........what does that say about you?

If you think Albanian Muslims, Kurds, Turks etc are white then you're on a different planet (though I'm sure the London Met are glad to include them on the white crime list to bulk it up).

I'm done with you.

White is an ethnic grouping and doesn’t just belong to people from the uk.

Morrissey’s parents are white Europeans and migrated here. Is Morrissey’s mum also foreign scum and they shouldn’t have been let in?

Hoff’s grand dad came from Germany. Also foreign scum?

We aren’t talking about old firms here and your romantic idea of those violent criminals.

I am talking about white gangs on the current Matrix including one we have researched with closely in North London. They aren’t old, they are a bunch of kids with knives and guns peddling coke and Meth onto for the most part white middle classes who think it is socially acceptable. They are amateur but lethal.

I was going to say.....his "white" gangs are probably Eastern European.......drugs and prostitution a speciality.......so i'm told.

Yes some are but the gang we researched closely and met with comprised of London born and bred and are currently making huge amounts of money from the white city based middle classes.

Morrissey’s parents are white Europeans and migrated here. Is Morrissey’s mum also foreign scum and they shouldn’t have been let in?

We aren’t talking about old firms here and your romantic idea of those violent criminals.

I am talking about white gangs on the current Matrix including one we have researched with closely in North London. They aren’t old, they are a bunch of kids with knives and guns peddling coke and Meth onto for the most part white middle classes who think it is socially acceptable. They are amateur but lethal.
Is this gang ethnically English or the usual foreign scum?

So a Romanian gypo is the same as me?

And they all think they're black gangster rappers. They aren't doing morris dancing and whistling Ralph Mctell. As I do. Daily.

Is this gang ethnically English or the usual foreign scum?

Do you read? They are born and bred Londoners and ethnically white and have no recent immigration in their families that we came across and their financial support (as with most of the drug gangs) comes from for the most part the white middle class.

Back
Top Bottom