Long live los angeles, long live indie 103, long live morrissey

Dear Romeogirl,

thank you for mentioning Mel. I never met her in person but I took great delight in reading her posts. Could Jose M. and you please mention her in the next show and if you have known her please play sth she would have liked.

Thanks a lot.

Quiffaa

Thank you, Quiffaa.
We will definitely mention Mel this Sunday and latest news during tomorrow's broadcast.

I hope everyone is well.
We are live again tomorrow (Sunday) 9-11am PST/5-7 GMT.

Please send your song requests to Jose via Twitter @JoseMaldonado or call during the show 1-877-900-1031.

www.Indie1031.com

Cheers:guitar:,
romeogirl

Last edited:
Dear Romeogirl

Can you please ask Jose or April to play the rare version of PAINT A VULGAR PICTURE. April played it a month ago.

Really appreciate it

Cossy(Dublin)

EXCELLENT GUYS MANY MANY THANKS. I have never ever heard the song before. Nice talking to you Jose

cossy:):)

Great show as always! :thumb:

You're very welcome, Cossy! :thumb:
Sorry we weren't able to play it for you last week but your persistence has paid off today!

echobay and Je Suis Julie, Thanks very much for listening. Glad you are enjoying the show. I am glad, too, that Mel's family is feeling the love and sympathy of fellow Moz fans throughout the world as well as from Moz himself.

Have a good week, everyone.
Cheers,
romeogirl

You're very welcome, Cossy! :thumb:
Sorry we weren't able to play it for you last week but your persistence has paid off today!

It was great to talk to Jose and I was just hoping somebody would be able to record the track and they did. EXCELLENT Thanks again;) (now just have to keep an eye out for the phone bill Dublin to Hollywood 5 mins....ahhh it was worth it:lbf:

cossy

Hi folks,
We are live again tomorrow (Sunday) from 9-11am PST/5-7pm GMT.

Please tweet your song requests to Jose @JoseMaldonado or call in tomorrow during the show: 1-877-900-1031.

Breakfast w/The Smiths-World of Morrissey:
www.Indie1031.com

Cheers :guitar:,
romeogirl

Sincerest apologies, Just Me and everyone listening last week. The station had technical difficulties throughout the week and it affected our broadcast. Hopefully there will be no problem later today.

We will be live again today from 9-11am PST/5-7pm GMT with guest Scott Aukerman from Indie 103.1's Comedy Death Ray radio show. He is apparently a big Morrissey fan, as well.

www.Indie1031.com

Cheers!
romeogirl

Hi folks,
Happy Morrissey's Bday! (even though 'It's Not [His] Birthday Anymore' ;) )

We are live again today (Sunday) from 9-11am PST/5-7pm GMT.

Please tweet your song requests to Jose @JoseMaldonado or call in tomorrow during the show: 1-877-900-1031.

Breakfast w/The Smiths-World of Morrissey:
www.Indie1031.com

Cheers, :guitar:
romeogirl

Hi folks,
A friendly reminder for today's show: Breakfast w/The Smiths-World of Morrissey 9-11am PST/ 5-7pm GMT: www.Indie1031.com

For any Los Angeles folks, Sunday evening hope you can come out and support Jose/the show and dance the night away to Morrissey/Smiths tunes at The Echo www.PartTimePunks.com

Cheers:guitar:,
romeogirl

Hello Uncleskinny and The Cat's Mother,
Sorry we were unable to be live last weekend. Thanks for listening and hoped you enjoyed the music.

Tomorrow (Sunday)...
We are live again from 9-11am PST / 5-7pm GMT for Breakfast with The Smiths-World of Morrissey: www.Indie1031.com

Cheers:guitar:!
romeogirl

Hello Uncleskinny and The Cat's Mother,
Sorry we were unable to be live last weekend. Thanks for listening and hoped you enjoyed the music.

Tomorrow (Sunday)...
We are live again from 9-11am PST / 5-7pm GMT for Breakfast with The Smiths-World of Morrissey: www.Indie1031.com

Cheers:guitar:!
romeogirl

Yay! I will be there. Or here. With shoe polish. Please play Oh Well I'll Never Learn. Please?

P.

I'll be tuning in tomorrow. :thumb:

Tags
long live moz
Back
Top Bottom