Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Bowl (Nov. 11, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Alma Matters / When Last I Spoke To Carol / I Wish You Lonely / Ganglord / The Bullfighter Dies / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Suedehead / When You Open Your Legs / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Spent The Day In Bed / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Not Sorry / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Let Me Kiss You / Glamorous Glue

Setlist provided by an anonymous person

Last edited:
Does anyone know what exactly Morrissey says during Everyday is like Sunday live now days - sounds like he says “when though, when though” or something like “gwendall” but I’m uncertain

Also can anyone post pictures of the backdrop photos and identify the actors etc in the pictures or subject matter there’s a few I wasn’t sure who the subject was like “when you open your legs” etc or the man with the cig with his arms raised looking somewhat upwards etc

Thanks

He sings Quando, Quando, Quando, Quando? I hear a question mark too! :)

Does anyone know what exactly Morrissey says during Everyday is like Sunday live now days - sounds like he says “when though, when though” or something like “gwendall” but I’m uncertain

Also can anyone post pictures of the backdrop photos and identify the actors etc in the pictures or subject matter there’s a few I wasn’t sure who the subject was like “when you open your legs” etc or the man with the cig with his arms raised looking somewhat upwards etc

Thanks
That’s Dean Martin!
https://www.morrisonhotelgallery.com/photographs/tGtVxS/Dean-Martin

Back
Top Bottom