Los Angeles, CA - "The Late Late Show with James Corden" (Nov. 7, 2018) - Reminder/Reports

Morrissey is scheduled to appear on "The Late Late Show with James Corden" on Nov. 7, 2018.

Link posted by countthree:

Link posted by docinwestchester:

Link posted by Famous when dead:

Morrissey Pumps Up 'Late Late Show' With Lively Rendition of Pretenders' 'Back on the Chain Gang': Watch - Billboard

44847_Morrissey-corden-billboard-1548.jpg

Terence Patrick/CBS

Morrissey Late Show With James Pictures and Images (6 total) - Getty Images. Link via @ericacalil / Twitter.

44858_gettyimages-1059690836-1024x1024.jpg

Terence Patrick/CBS

Image posted by Famous when dead (from @officialmoz Tweet now reposted):

44804_44794_IMG_20181106_162121.jpg

Last edited:
The band look bored shitless most of the time, even in the promo videos - especially Matt Walker and Boz.

It is on past my bed time, but I know FWD or some other kind soul will post this. side note: I heard that Moz is scheduled to be on Sirius radio tomorrow with Richard Blade on the New Wave channel. If anyone possesses the capability to post his remarks it would be much appreciated!
There is zero on Twitter or Facebook about Moz with Richard Blade nor on SiriusXM.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
The band look bored shitless most of the time, even in the promo videos - especially Matt Walker and Boz.
They really do. There's no visible joy or spark to any of them, and at the risk of piling on, that's why Jesse's goofy guitar face really stands out as hilarious. It feels forced and contrived, and anyone who would disagree, I encourage them to look at him playing Break Up The Family on the recent Alt 98.7 session. From the first delicate strum, there he is, looking like Elvis Presley in his final moments during one of Morrissey's lightest numbers.

There is zero on Twitter or Facebook about Moz with Richard Blade nor on SiriusXM.
Regards,
FWD.

Yeah, I listened all day last year to here morrissey on Blades show after weeks of advertising it, it never happened ....I guess they are up to the same tricks this year, hope not, but shame me once shame on you, shame me twice .....not this dude.

Brilliant. This song suits him so well (yes, I know he's been covering it for a year already). Now if only we can get a Carpool Karaoke...

Last edited:
bozz has always looked bored going back about fifteen years,touring would be great at the start but in the end its a job,who these days goes to work with a big grin on their coupon.

Haha free Morrissey badge

Morrissey must be drinking himself silly over the mid term results for Republicans.

Poor boy.

If you look at the times on the bands Instagram and twitter photos for this show, they're hanging around all day waiting to go on in the early hours.
It's hard to look enthusiastic all the time.
Theres nothing as tiring as travelling and waiting for an event to happen, especially on an ongoing basis.
Having said that I think they were great on the show.
By the accounts of people who have actually attended the shows/Festival in LA Morrissey and his band have really delivered.

Tags
back on the chain gang single

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom