Morrissey Central "LOVE IS ON ITS WAY BACK" (November 18, 2020)

IMG_0388_mynn1p.jpg

0-12_copy_c2uxlh.jpg

Links to an article via The Federalist entitled:
"You Can Fire Morrissey, But You Will Never Break His Spirit" by David Marcus.
Uncredited 'shopped images by Victor Esparza.
Regards,
FWD.

LOL... I have no idea. To be honest, I have never been able to like or understand bands like Franz Ferdinand, White Stripes, The Killers, The Strokes.... Those garage revival bands never made much sense to me. So they can do what they want, I don't really care. I prefer to listen to the WWI songs of Morrissey.
the white stripes were great when they first came around

LOL... I have no idea. To be honest, I have never been able to like or understand bands like Franz Ferdinand, White Stripes, The Killers, The Strokes.... Those garage revival bands never made much sense to me. So they can do what they want, I don't really care. I prefer to listen to the WWI songs of Morrissey.
Hahaha! Amen brother/sister!

It's OK to explain some things... not everyone LOVES the first word war in the same way that Morrissey and I obviously love it.

Anyway... this is the album that the journalist has been listening to:
View attachment 65740
Private Mozzer at your cervix Madame...Action Is My Middle Name you know!

Just daft kids listen to Radio 1 these days, it's like a kindergarten. Would any sane adult seriously admit to listening to that station what with the driveling DJ's and boom boom shake ze room muzak???

I dunno, I think Greg James is the best Breakfast Show DJ I've ever heard. (And I go all the way back to Noel Edmonds and DLT!)

I dunno, I think Greg James is the best Breakfast Show DJ I've ever heard. (And I go all the way back to Noel Edmonds and DLT!)
Ok I confess to never listening to that show so will reserve that judgement but the music policy of Radio 1 these days is shameful, there is no broad mix of music so it's clearly targeting a very young audience and for a national radio station that we're all paying in to, that ain't right.

If record companies don't want him, there's always Crowdfunding. I'm sure lots of fans will be happy to contribute to produce his new album.
albunes.jpg

If record companies don't want him, there's always Crowdfunding. I'm sure lots of fans will be happy to contribute to produce his new album. View attachment 65755
I'm going to channel my inner @Nerak here and say that for anything like crowdfunding (or Patreon etc) to work for Morrissey he's going to have to seriously sort out his online and social media presence first. I also can't help thinking that he would feel that asking his fans for charity might be a little demeaning.

I'm going to channel my inner @Nerak here and say that for anything like crowdfunding (or Patreon etc) to work for Morrissey he's going to have to seriously sort out his online and social media presence first. I also can't help thinking that he would feel that asking his fans for charity might be a little demeaning.

It's a shame he probably thinks like that as there are some great benefits for fans from some artists. Sleeper had all sorts of bundles for The Modern Age, including a private gig at the 100 club in London which was fantastic.

It's a shame he probably thinks like that as there are some great benefits for fans from some artists. Sleeper had all sorts of bundles for The Modern Age, including a private gig at the 100 club in London which was fantastic.
Oh yes, if it's done properly it can be great for the fan and artist alike.

Radis, for once I agree with you - partially. He would find it demeaning, I remember seeing him on stage (on TV), when one of the ROTT singles was out asking the audience to download it & he looked genuinely embarrassed.

Exactly. It would actually work perfectly for him given the size and dedication of the fanbase globally (even though it's smaller than it used to be) - but it would seem to be completely against everything he believes about how the industry should work / serve him and his art.

If record companies don't want him, there's always Crowdfunding. I'm sure lots of fans will be happy to contribute to produce his new album. View attachment 65755
This could be the way forward. Morrissey is an untouchable idol who should be free to behave as he chooses.
An army of Morrissey freedom fighters could crowd fund to create a label for Morrissey enabling him to be free from the constraints of agenda driven old fascist executives.
It could be called something like Great White Shark Records. Morrissey like the shark is vulnerable facing many challenges in the modern world and needs to be protected.

As Morrissey says the albums he has created over the last few years are the best in his career. We cannot stand back and allow the looney left to stop him while he is at the peak of his life. We will stand by him regardless and our minds will always be a brick wall to any criticism of Morrissey.

Fights for rights. Now just like then.

This could be the way forward. Morrissey is an untouchable idol who should be free to behave as he chooses.
An army of Morrissey freedom fighters could crowd fund to create a label for Morrissey enabling him to be free from the constraints of agenda driven old fascist executives.
It could be called something like Great White Shark Records. Morrissey like the shark is vulnerable facing many challenges in the modern world and needs to be protected.

As Morrissey says the albums he has created over the last few years are the best in his career. We cannot stand back and allow the looney left to stop him while he is at the peak of his life. We will stand by him regardless and our minds will always be a brick wall to any criticism of Morrissey.

If you mean that (which I’m not sure about), great post👍

Quite interesting, re; proposed record label names.
I was thinking of something more robust, and difficult to eradicate, so scorpion or roach (cockroach) sprang to mind. But then I thought of phoenix, rising from the BMG ashes.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom