"Low In High School" 2 LP Deluxe Reissue released (Dec. 7, 2018)

Low In High School 2 LP Deluxe Reissue has been released (Dec. 7, 2018)

44727-7389e546252f493739b8dfdc949b0ae4.jpg

Was there something different about My Love.....? I own both singles but thought only All The Young People..... was a remix.
My Love... has a 'blink and you'd miss it' ending change with a couple of repeated lyrics - not really a different mix as such.
Regards,
FWD.

I liked Lover to be the best. Very cute song and I liked the psychedelic-ish sound. “Big Moz and the Holding Company” maybe? :)

Yes the verse of Lover To Be reminds of this a bit.....

Grooovy ! Best part of LTB is the verse...
Sounds good, but I wonder if this is the final mix? Would have done something more with the vocals as far as mix decisions go.

So the vinyl does not come with a download card? Disappointing but now perhaps because of streaming services artists are not going to be giving the digital copy away in hopes that people will stream the album so that additional revenue might be generated

IMHO: I sorta like these new songs--as well as the songs on LIHS--but I SOOO wish they were performed with more acoustic instruments and produced with a more warm lush sound. They all just sound too harsh to me. I know ATYPMFIL has acoustic guitars and In Your Lap and Israel (my favorites from LIHS) have nice piano, but overall something's off for me.

IMHO: I sorta like these new songs--as well as the songs on LIHS--but I SOOO wish they were performed with more acoustic instruments and produced with a more warm lush sound. They all just sound too harsh to me. I know ATYPMFIL has acoustic guitars and In Your Lap and Israel (my favorites from LIHS) have nice piano, but overall something's off for me.

"The Girl from Tel-Aviv" is the most predominantly acoustic thing Morrissey has put out in awhile.

I absolutely adore Lover-To-Be. I'm trying to work out the last line and I hope it's "I have trashed all the boozers in town, and it's your turn now" but I don't think it is, sadly.

Lover to Be sounds like the Inspiral Carpets FFS! Saturn Five anyone?

I've bought the Deluxe LP. Is this also available on CD anywhere? As you know, Morrissey's songs, etc are often later deleted from streaming services so I'd like to have them also on CD... Is it on CD anywhere? US? UK? Japan?

I've bought the Deluxe LP. Is this also available on CD anywhere? As you know, Morrissey's songs, etc are often later deleted from streaming services so I'd like to have them also on CD... Is it on CD anywhere? US? UK? Japan?
Unfortunately it is not available on CD.

Regards,
FWD.

I believe the bonus tracks are available as MP3s in the download section.

So the vinyl does not come with a download card? Disappointing but now perhaps because of streaming services artists are not going to be giving the digital copy away in hopes that people will stream the album so that additional revenue might be generated
Can anyone confirm this?

This deluxe function is a victory lap for Moz.
After all the attacks, he still stacked up.
Plus there's more functions to come.
Haha! Ain't these tootie-roots angry!

Fabulous sleeve. Low in high school - Deluxe Edition title placed like it was a cattle mark. Morrissey picture shows urgency. Good job.

Tags
low in high school deluxe low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom