"Low In High School" #69 in third week UK albums chart

When Frank Sinatra was 58, his new album Ol’ Blue Eyes Is Back - in charts first week N0:
USA 13, UK 12.
So, Morrissey (LIHS) with 58 did better (both UK and USA (USA-non stream chart)) than Frank Sinatra with 58.

I reckon Aunt Nancy might have mixed feelings about this. I hope Uncle Steve doesn't mention this today during coffee and chocolate chip cookies at Caffe Luxxe.

Monday Midweeks Have LIHS at #78, which would make this 4 weeks on the chart. It would be a week slip from #65. Sorry haters this is not a flop. It's not a hit either but pretty standard for Moz. All the holiday crap and "greatest hits" re-entries has to be factored in. I expected it to be off the chart by now the way the haters are yammering.

Monday Midweeks Have LIHS at #78, which would make this 4 weeks on the chart. It would be a week slip from #65. Sorry haters this is not a flop. It's not a hit either but pretty standard for Moz. All the holiday crap and "greatest hits" re-entries has to be factored in. I expected it to be off the chart by now the way the haters are yammering.
Hey Vegs, how many copies has it sold currently?

Back
Top Bottom