"Low in High School" (Deluxe Edition) vinyl - sleeve and tracklist at Amazon

Low in High School (Deluxe Edition) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JK2C8YT/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_zEn2Bb1XF2CGE

Description
  • Vinyl (December 7, 2018)
  • Deluxe Edition edition
  • Number of Discs: 2
  • Label: BMG Rights Management (UK) Ltd
  • ASIN: B07JK2C8YT
Track Listings
Disc: 1
1. My Love, I'd Do Anything for You
2. I Wish You Lonely
3. Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage
4. Home Is a Question Mark
5. Spent the Day in Bed
6. I Bury the Living

Disc: 2
1. In Your Lap
2. The Girl from Tel-Aviv Who Wouldn't Kneel
3. All the Young People Must Fall in Love
4. When You Open Your Legs
5. Who Will Protect Us from the Police?
6. Israel

Disc: 3
1. Lover-To-Be
2. Back on the Chain Gang
3. Never Again Will I Be a Twin
4. This Song Doesn't End When It's Over

Disc: 4
1. You'll Be Gone (Live)
2. Rose Garden (Live at The Grand Ole Opry, Nashville)
3. Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way? (Live)
4. I Didn't Know What to Do (Live)
5. Judy Is a Punk (Live)

Note: Image on Amazon currently corrupted.

UPDATE Nov. 1:

Posted by Eustace Walks:

Extracted from the (iTunes) pre-order page's code...

44727_2000x0w.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he heard many critics about the cover of LIHS and now he choose a cover with a photo of him.This should be the cover of the original album.

1.Releasing LIHS was a disaster: songs, lyrics , production, album title
2. As I said before, the cover was a disgrace. This one which is OK doesn’t change things
3. Moz should do a groupxit: change everyone for a fresh start.

Exciting news about the new songs, and the release of Chain Gang makes sense now. However, seeing the track listing has just reminded me how bloody awful the original album was in the first place! Music generally good but the words are the worst he's ever written. Please let it be a blip.

The “re-issue, repackage” brigade are gonna be out in force over this, but I’m really looking forward to owning this. Nice bonus material, the sleeve design is ten times better than the original “axe the monarchy” artwork. Why oh why didn’t they just go with this deluxe version in the first place!

Looks great but why can’t it also be released on CD. I only really get chance to play music whilst driving.

Let's hope so, not least because, as with the World Peace special edition, we might be able to construct a decent album from all the extra tracks.

That's the photo I was hoping for. Now I'm excited to get the vinyl of LIHS!

Please tell me that grey bar is not part of the design.

Last edited:
I though that was a error of the uploded image, much better cover than the other shite.
Was going to pre-order on Amazon.com, but would ocst $35 with import costs etc, will wait till a UK pre-release

Still strange that neither BMG nor Morrissey Central has come out with an official statement about this release or the new album.

Even two-thirds of a five decades old photograph of Morrissey is better than that weird kid.

However, I shall continue to use...

A4F3B750-A66D-4630-B64D-2C31CF4E2537.png

A very good approximation of the days Morrissey actually appeared to give a damn about his record covers.

I’m willing to bet any amount of money that LIHS would be far better critically received if disc 3 replaced disc 2 entirely on the original release.

I’m also hoping for a studio recording of Judy is a Punk to appear on California Son. I mean, I can’t imagine it would take more than an hour to record if it’s performed as it is on the original record and how he does it live.

Maybe it's just me, but I can't see the full image of the cover in this post because it does not load. Having visited Amazon, I can say it's great.

Maybe it's just me, but I can't see the full image of the cover in this post because it does not load. Having visited Amazon, I can say it's great.

I had the last third missing on Amazon too.

Have we heard any of the tracks on disc 3? It is exciting if we haven't, but I was hoping for an official release of "blue dreamers eyes" and "by the time I get to whereever im going" for hq non-youtube-rip copies.

Why is it cropped like that? Thought at first it hadn't loaded properly. Is the absent mouth saying something meaningful?

Tags
low in high school deluxe low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom