Low in high school leak (go to page 9 or 10)

I just called my local record store. They said they're getting the vinyl in today but they can't sell it until Friday.

I'm thinking armed robbery. Who's with me?
If a few people get killed so be it.

I just called my local record store. They said they're getting the vinyl in today but they can't sell it until Friday.

I'm afraid I can get involved in such activities but if you're successful and decide to leak it. I will happy download it, guilt free.

c9232838dee9304b178b61645f2bfe88--sony-electronics.jpg

I thought I'd make copies of the cassette version so I can pretend it's 30 years ago again :)
As for those survey sites - avoid like the plague.
It will appear here or torrent sites first I suspect.
Almost every single link posted recently is just to a survey and no album thereafter - whilst your antivirus software tells you how unsafe it all is. The ones I've seen are all generic with as many tags as possible to lure you in (like torrent, zip, rar all together) they have the wrong size file for the album, the same url link to the same survey site for all of them... Yada yada...
Avoid for your computer's safety.
Regards,
FWD.

HasItLeaked might be a useful tool for anyone waiting for a leak, I'd bookmark that if you're interested. To be honest though, it's so close to the release date that you may as well just wait.

I just got an email from HMV saying they have shipped my LP order, so people should be receiving their discs imminently!

Lots of vinyl and cassette copies in peoples hands on Instagram, seems some shops are selling it early.

Surely a leak is imminent now.

Yeah - some shops are selling it now - nice to see this didn't leak before the physical versions arrived!

That's why it's good to get in tight with your local record store crew. I've gotten word on a tuesday for late week releases more than once.

I used to be real tight with the local record store employees.
Then they found out I'm a Morrissey fan.
They never looked at me the same.
The messages stopped.

I used to be real tight with the local record store employees.
Then they found out I'm a Morrissey fan.
They never looked at me the same.
The messages stopped.
That's kind of the opposite for me. They know my taste, and a lot of times I'll get messages for any number of artists they know I like.

Do they make fun of me mercilessly for Morrissey? Yeah. They do.

Back
Top Bottom