"Low In High School" re-issue re-enters Official Vinyl Albums Chart Top 40 at #19

BB98575B-6CD5-47E4-ACB5-A0AE47354205.jpeg
Posted last Friday....

Between A Star Is Born and Mamma Mia :lbf:

Nice to see the album keeps doing well.

To put things into context this is the vinyl chart. In the real charts both Mama Mia and A Star Is Born were number 1 albums and have been in the charts for 22 and 10 weeks.

Last edited:
get ready for the Flathead Mike and DramaJohnny media tours. Those two wabos will probably be on every C list UK webshow talking about Moz now. :lbf:

Congrats Morrissey for the re-entry in the charts for LIHS though a 2CDwould be a buy.

the first of the gang using a Paint a Vulgar Picture lyric piece is cheap

"I don't care where you're going'

To put things into context this is the vinyl chart. In the real charts both Mama Mia and A Star Is Born were number 1 albums and have been in the charts for 22 and 10 weeks.
To put things into context both of the other albums are the products of the Hollywood Industrial complex and their ratings are due to the publicity machine around both movies.
Morrissey s success is down to himself and his loyal fans and very little promotion. It's great that LIHS has reentered the charts. Those of us who like him are pleased for him.

Does Skinny’s band not feature?

That's it love, get into the Christmas spirit. Begrudgery, Bah Humbug.
Exactly. Sure when that Select magazine came out showing Moz eating grapes by the pool some people probably thought: 'I betcha that pool isn't heated'. Belligerent ghouls.

I hear you but so what.
Actually that would make a good Moz song title. What I mean is: those films are bollox and so is the music. As Depeche Mode once said: Music For The Masses.

I hear you but so what.
Actually that would make a good Moz song title. What I mean is: those films are bollox and so is the music. As Depeche Mode once said: Music For The Masses.

And I agree with you but people tend to get carried away with something that really isn’t that great. It’s good that people are buying his material but calling it out that it’s a better placing than x or y is just daft.

Tags
low in high school deluxe low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom