lower-case morrissey by Katherine Shook

Katherine writes:

Because I am still hurt by him, I suppose. And I can't seem to logic my way out of that hurt. You know, loving Morrissey is complicated.

unfiltered, my thoughts on current...

Morrissey.

Where does one begin when talking about this outwardly mythical creature?

By shattering the myth, I think.

Last edited:
"the pretentious, bitter, white man within."..............I think I know where this is coming from.

errere.jpg

Katherine writes:

Because I am still hurt by him, I suppose. And I can't seem to logic my way out of that hurt. You know, loving Morrissey is complicated.

Morrissey.

Katherine is a little shook and she takes herself a little too seriously, even bringing her father into the article. Hmm.
A mean-spirited attack on everything Morrissey. She obviously did like him because the comments on his appearance are very personal and very bitchy. Not very professional.
The quote from a For Britain manifesto about Birmingham if true is very alarming and a good argument against mass immigration.
But then politics like religion is primarily divisive if you feed into it. It's a pity Katherine doesn't write for an actual paper I could line the parrots cage with it.
Not worth reading. Sorry I did.

Tl;dr another hysterical harpy who thinks anyone cares about her thoughts. Morrissey has created something people enjoy, his detractors can’t imagine anyone might have opinions that don’t jive with current orthodoxy. And that is why they’ll always be boring.

Wow, that was some nonsense. It seems like the author has compassion for anyone, so long as they agree or don't exceed the author's willingness to understand challenging topics.

I'll indulge in some analysis that verges on woof***ery now... We capitalize the names of proper nouns - people's names, place-names, and the names of organizations. Removing the capitalization from a person's name, as the author does to M., would seem to be about making that person... not a person. Or less than a person, according to an author. And if memory serves, authoritarianism - whether of the far right or left - works to render anyone or any group that dissents less than fully human. And then treats them as such. Are you shook yet?

LOL. You've been waiting for this all month, it's been too positive up to this for a comment.
:D

here is K right before she wrote this stupid illiterate article::eek:

full

very feminine sideburns, ill give her that.:lbf:

Katherine has triggered all the weak, angry white men now. Watch out!

And to all the people nay-saying this. The same people quick to heap praise on laudatory pieces. The same people who don't like having their perceptions challenged. The same people who've conveniently cast aside or don't care that their man is a racist, and are therefore facilitating racism.

Which one of you will be the first to stand up and say "I'm a racist, I support racists, and I don't care who knows"?

Last edited:
And to all the people nay-saying this. The same people quick to heap praise on laudatory pieces. The same people who don't like having their perceptions challenged.

THAT is NOT a challenge. I am someone who would tell STEVE to his face EXACTLY how I feel and am not afraid of challenging him or frankly ANYONE in this world. So please spare me.

This is absurd.

And to all the people nay-saying this. The same people quick to heap praise on laudatory pieces. The same people who don't like having their perceptions challenged. The same people who've conveniently cast aside or don't care that their man is a racist, and are therefore facilitating racism.

Which one of you will be the first to stand up and say "I'm a racist, I support racists, and I don't care who knows"?
After you dear.

Character assassination in its bleakest form. So shallow, and low, low, low.
f***ing hypocrite. You're among the first to shower praise on smoke-blowing profiles. Don't like having your brittle impression of the man challenged, do you? Boo f***ing hoo. Truth hurts mate. Racism doesn't sell. You defend racists. All true.

The Solo Facebook post regarding this article has 2 responses from Katherine:

20190831_173942.jpg

20190831_174215.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Katherine writes:

Morrissey.

I'm embarrassed for her. No discretion or kindness.
Therapy obviously hasn't solved her issues with her father.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom