lower-case morrissey by Katherine Shook

Katherine writes:

Because I am still hurt by him, I suppose. And I can't seem to logic my way out of that hurt. You know, loving Morrissey is complicated.

lower-case morrissey by Katherine Shook

unfiltered, my thoughts on current...

Morrissey.

Where does one begin when talking about this outwardly mythical creature?

By shattering the myth, I think.

Last edited:
Character assassination in its bleakest form. So shallow, and low, low, low.
So, we learn you don't like character assassinations. Remember when your hero had a go at Gail Shea, for example? Did you like that? Or is it only when your racist friend is the target you don't like it?

Twat.

So, we learn you don't like character assassinations. Remember when your hero had a go at Gail Shea, for example? Did you like that? Or is it only when your racist friend is the target you don't like it?

Twat.

FFS Gail Shea was a TWAT before Moz caller her a TWAT:lbf:

And to all the people nay-saying this. The same people quick to heap praise on laudatory pieces. The same people who don't like having their perceptions challenged. The same people who've conveniently cast aside or don't care that their man is a racist, and are therefore facilitating racism.

Which one of you will be the first to stand up and say "I'm a racist, I support racists, and I don't care who knows"?

eere.jpg

What a complete & utter load of bollocks, wtf is this author/blogster? A Nobody! ..just like that shameful, racist twat Skinny. I despair...

Another self righteous “ I’m a writer and know better than thee” fool.... it’s all boring now when people just come here to have a pop at moz. I’ll say to you what I would say to most folks.... if you’re not suited then f*** off

This woman is f***ing brainddead.

The fact that @davidt gleefully put it on this website shows the limitations to his ability to think critically.
don't criticize davidt! you dont know that he did it gleefully! did you hear him chuckle when he did it?! cause i didnt! davidt is a good webowner! he banned that awful dave and not for the first or last time either! me an him are to be wed!

"Now, I’m not one to kill a character for no reason or to erase the legend they’ve created for themselves without some remorse."
Good, because it's not in your power to erase any legend.
Moz has shown himself to be a "white man within". Oops I forgot it was unforgivable these days to be a white man.
"Morrissey should get help". I bet she says that to all the boys.

im hurt by neil codling for smoking when he was so young and fair. do you think he still smokes? he'd f***ing better not.
I think he's off the fags for years since he had M.E. He still looks great though, as seen in The Insatiable Ones Suede documentary on Sky Arts/DVD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom