lower-case morrissey by Katherine Shook

Katherine writes:

Because I am still hurt by him, I suppose. And I can't seem to logic my way out of that hurt. You know, loving Morrissey is complicated.

lower-case morrissey by Katherine Shook

unfiltered, my thoughts on current...

Morrissey.

Where does one begin when talking about this outwardly mythical creature?

By shattering the myth, I think.

Last edited:
I think he's off the fags for years since he had M.E. He still looks great though, as seen in The Insatiable Ones Suede documentary on Sky Arts/DVD.
what else do you knwo about dreamyneil?! do you know where he lives? what he likes to go in his spare time? what his favourite colour is?

I NEED to know neils favourite colour! then it will be my favourite colour toooooooooooooooooooo. that's whats known as serendipity! (oh gosh, I hope it's not purple or blue)

"In the end, subscription to this manifesto is marked by a pledge to antiquated systems, which are, quite frankly, anti-human and therefore, anti-self. It’s a narrow view that believes “our world is getting too small, and I say, with kindness, ‘there’s room for us all.’”"

:rolleyes:

o_O

and I say to you: get a job.:lbf:

(you wont hear that from the Skinny parrots who are all on the 'kind' dole:lbf:)

.....he's not the kind of person you can pin all your expectations on, so if you do, and then afterwards feel some need to shatter them, that's your own damn fault, and probably you're a basket case anyway.
100% correct.

I NEED to know neils favourite colour! then it will be my favourite colour toooooooooooooooooooo. that's whats known as serendipity! (oh gosh, I hope it's not purple or blue)
I bet you its black, just to be PC. Or perhaps she doesn't see colours, suffering from PC or protanomaly disease.

Excellent piece

Why, because it aligns with your agenda?

You should hang your head in shame skinny, once considered a sage with knowledge beyond most of us regarding The Smiths & Morrissey, but nowadays just a bitter & twisted piece of unpleasantness on the dark side.

Go look in the mirror & see what you've become, then come back & hope your apologies are accepted.

Oops I thought you meant the bint who puked out that farticle about Moz. Not sure about Neil. Here is a Neil FAQ but I don't think it answers your question!

http://members.tripod.com/neil_j_c/special/FAQ.htm
haha why on earth would i care about her favourite colour? I just thought you had the goods on neil.

ooh thanks for that! I like west end girls too! AND im a Sagittarian. we're meant to beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (me an' neil, not me and that bint).

That's up to him to say. My interactions with him have shown him to be a man of integrity and honesty, always.
This is just you trying to establish your reputation and importance. It's transparent and embarrassing. Is he the one that told you about Morrissey's secret love affair with Mike Joyce? And that Boz had quit?

The psychological triggers that the modern left uses in its propaganda are what enabled the genocides that occurred in the last 100 years or so. Talking about morrissey in the context of father hatred and physical disgust toward the male physiognomy... these people are disgraces to the human race, certainly toward any sort of intelligence.

It also shows how friendly modern feminists are to male queer culture. Put on your pussy hats boys and stay quiet in the back seat.

Last edited:
Morrissey never voted, though He's an artist, singer and songwriter, Morrissey has his own vieuws about things, stop this ongoing tiresome rascist accusations.

those without sins, throw the first stone

Why, because it aligns with your agenda?

You should hang your head in shame skinny, once considered a sage with knowledge beyond most of us regarding The Smiths & Morrissey, but nowadays just a bitter & twisted piece of unpleasantness on the dark side.

Go look in the mirror & see what you've become, then come back & hope your apologies are accepted.
And you are?

Morrissey never voted, though He's an artist, singer and songwriter, Morrissey has his own vieuws about things, stop this ongoing tiresome rascist accusations.

those without sins, throw the first stone
They're only 'tiresome' to those that don't want to hear them, and they're true. Tough.
Lots of people have their own views on things. Does it make them right? You know the answer to that.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom