Main page comments

Spinster

Is anyone else having difficulty viewing comments on the main news page? My computer is showing who's commenting but not the text. :confused:

Is anyone else having difficulty viewing comments on the main news page? My computer is showing who's commenting but not the text. :confused:

Nope, I've used Chrome, Firefox and IE, don't have any problem.

You should try to log in from other browser.

Last edited:
Someone else also mentioned a similar issue but didn't provide details. What browser/platform are you using?

I can't read main-page comments either; also using IE/Google. :squiffy: Any further tips a votre convenience appreciated.:thumb:

I can't read main-page comments either; also using IE/Google. :squiffy: Any further tips a votre convenience appreciated.:thumb:

Which version of IE? When you say Google, you mean that's your search engine?

Which version of IE? When you say Google, you mean that's your search engine?

I have both search engines available. When I use IE, I can't read the comments. I tried browsing with Google Chrome and then they showed up fine, thanks.

I have both search engines available. When I use IE, I can't read the comments. I tried browsing with Google Chrome and then they showed up fine, thanks.

It appears to be isolated to IE7. I'll work on fixing this issue but using Chrome or upgrading to IE 8 are good options.

yes

so I logged out

have even greater problems, had to get a new password
[worked swiftly and OK, as you can rely on your private by David]

but I couldn't post on certain newsitems, also smileys and sig is not showing
or is that forum only
anyway talking now friday the 11 th, and thought David's site didn't regognise the
new pc with W7 home premium, had XP

first days it went well, but last 3 day' it's going not smooth

these things take time, I hope it's just the fitrst weeksem on a new system

but me also have problem with posting,

Back
Top Bottom