Maladjusted live radio rare version

fire_water

Happy New Year's Eve,

I was wondering if you guys could please help me locate a specific version of Morrissey's Maladjusted (the song, not the entire album)...

The version I am trying to find used to be on YouTube but I can no longer find it there. The title was something along the lines of "Morrissey Maladjusted live radio rare version".

The song opens up with the radio host briefly interviewing Morrissey. I specifically remember Morrissey introducing the band (who was located in a different room) and saying "you can't see them, but you can feel them..."

As for the music, the drums especially stick out and, together with the overly distorted guitar, paints a frustrated, angry version of this beautiful song.

Sorry I can't provide more details. Thanks for any help you can provide locating this version of Maladjusted.

Best wishes in 2018.

You're amazing. Thank you so much!
tenor.gif

Ah, that takes me back. I remember that it was shockingly heavy when played on the Maladjusted tour compared to the album.

Yes, this one makes it my top 10. I suspect, he likes to sing it as well. Every time it's an epic delivery.

It's maybe his best solo song.

I'd put it on my short list, definitely.

And to think there are people running around these boards claiming LIHS is his finest masterpiece. I can't for the life of me wrap my head around that.

Thanks for sharing. I've personally felt that Maladjusted (song) was way underappreciated. It's a strong and stunning opening track. I also think that Satan Rejected My Soul is quite brilliant ... so...

Thanks for sharing. I've personally felt that Maladjusted (song) was way underappreciated. It's a strong and stunning opening track. I also think that Satan Rejected My Soul is quite brilliant ... so...

Every track is great; if a bit muted production-wise. I can't think of a song on it I don't like except for Sorrow Will Come In The End. Having said that, there is something a little lackluster about the record as a whole. I don't know what it is.

Every track is great; if a bit muted production-wise. I can't think of a song on it I don't like except for Sorrow Will Come In The End. Having said that, there is something a little lackluster about the record as a whole. I don't know what it is.
You've summed up how I feel about the LP. I don't see a huge difference between it and Quarry. Only one or two duds, and it's mostly just nicely polished songs. I suppose we Morrissey fans have been programmed for two decades now to disown this album, and Southpaw Grammar, as "the bad years" and eventually the bastards grind you down.

Tags
maladjusted
Back
Top Bottom