Maladjusted on Amazon

mvirenicus

sorry if this has already been covered, but i need a quick answer as this would be a time-sensitive gift purchase. is the maladjusted album offered on amazon including the four additional tracks? i'm confused. the sample listing has the original american maladjusted track list, but the description says it includes the four bonus tracks. anybody know?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001VFY7MU/ref=ox_ya_oh_product

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Apparently it doesn't. It's the original version.

thanks so much for the speedy response. how can i get maladjusted in the states with the four bonus tracks?

I guess you'll have to order it from the UK. I browsed through amazon.com and it's not even listed there. :confused:

I guess you'll have to order it from the UK. I browsed through amazon.com and it's not even listed there. :confused:

too weird. i'm still wondering why the amazon description says it includes the bonus material. i phoned amazon customer service just now and she sounded as confused as me. hehe. i suppose i could order it and return it with "false advertising" as my reason if it turns out to be the original track list. would kinda blow the gift time frame tho.

How soon do you need it?
I am coming to the states from the UK in a couple of weeks and can post it to you.

Jukebox Jury

Thanks for the offer, JJ. Moz fans are the best. I just pulled the trigger at Amazon and will hope for the best. Take care.

The expanded and redesigned Maladjusted has been given a US release so that is what you should receive.

malexp-1.jpg

The expanded and redesigned Maladjusted has been given a US release so that is what you should receive.

i'm working 12-16 hours/day just to keep my head above water these days (self-employed), but i'll try to remember to post back here on what i actually receive from amazon. i wish their site didn't contain contradictory info on the included songs.

I've only found these two. There is also a promo but I don't have it.

Is it just me or does it look like someone has stuck some socks down there, on that picture?
Yes, I immediately noticed the obvious bulge in the those new Maladjusted photos when I got my copy months ago. I can't believe no one commented about it before now.

I really, really want the front of cover of this album for a wall. As it looks like there is no vinyl or promo posters has anyone got any other ideas?

Back
Top Bottom