Manchester 50th birthday gig shirt worn by Morrissey

T

Tim.

Before I put it on eBay, I have the actual shirt worn by morrissey on his 50th Birthday.
My wife managed to catch it when he threw it in the crowd.
As you can imagine she nearly had her arms ripped off with people trying to get it.... so much so security took her to the exit doors and we were told to either leave or throw back in the crowd.
I believe there is some footage on YouTube of him throwing it in the crowd...... anyway it’s been in my wardrobe since with just a small rip on the sleeve.
I think I posted on here shortly after the gig and got a load of abuse, with people accusing us of being security 😂
Anyway it’s been hung up ever since.

Before I put it on eBay, I have the actual shirt worn by morrissey on his 50th Birthday.
My wife managed to catch it when he threw it in the crowd.
As you can imagine she nearly had her arms ripped off with people trying to get it.... so much so security took her to the exit doors and we were told to either leave or throw back in the crowd.
I believe there is some footage on YouTube of him throwing it in the crowd...... anyway it’s been in my wardrobe since with just a small rip on the sleeve.
I think I posted on here shortly after the gig and got a load of abuse, with people accusing us of being security 😂
Anyway it’s been hung up ever since.
You posted something relevant and interesting about Morrissey on here and got a load of abuse? I find that very difficult to believe :) Any chance you could post a picture?

Fascist

One of the biggest let down gigs of his career. His 50th birthday aaaaannnnndddd.....exact same set as usual.

One of the biggest let down gigs of his career. His 50th birthday aaaaannnnndddd.....exact same set as usual.
I went to the next night (Saturday, I think) and had a jolly old time. Doll & the Kicks were great! It was the first Moz concert with my now wife and she had never seen anything like the level of 'fandom' ever before. Yes, agree that the set list could have been a little better ('twas ever thus!).

Back
Top Bottom