Manchester Evening News 25th May 2017

40110_front25a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh... I believe it's um... "Manchester."

Thanks as I honestly didn't know. Thought it could be Manchester or some specific neighborhood in the city where the arena concert hall was or something else all together. Could have googled mcr stands for but I figured I'd just get a lot of my chemical romance stuff so I asked. This whole thing has me bummed from the attack obviously to his statement on it. Well at least the lyrics speak for themselves

It's in times like these when people look to artists for understanding and strength, and not to the politicians and military.

Reckon just because something says the phrase "there is a light that never goes out" does not mean it is referencing a Smiths song.

Reckon just because something says the phrase "there is a light that never goes out" does not mean it is referencing a Smiths song.

What?
In Manchester? In the Manchester Evening News paper?
You must be joking.
Maybe if it was in the Malibu journal or something like that.

If Manchester is so pissed off with Moz' take on the attacks then there are more than enough other famous local people from which they can borrow a quote or lyric, and who are, in their eyes, more faithful to the city.

What?
In Manchester? In the Manchester Evening News paper?
You must be joking.
Maybe if it was in the Malibu journal or something like that.

Uncle Steve only reads LA Weekly and Variety. I almost got his Variety once in 2002 when he put it down at the Cat and Fiddle to go up to the counter and pick up his nachos and some fat Big Mac eating British tourist pushed me away with his big belly and got it.

How ironic to use that lyric. The Smiths still symbolise all that is great about Britain. While Morrissey has become such a bitter old queen - the racist dowager at the family get-together who embarrasses you in front of your friends...

Thanks as I honestly didn't know. Thought it could be Manchester or some specific neighborhood in the city where the arena concert hall was or something else all together. Could have googled mcr stands for but I figured I'd just get a lot of my chemical romance stuff so I asked. This whole thing has me bummed from the attack obviously to his statement on it. Well at least the lyrics speak for themselves
Don't thank someone who is a complete jerk for no reason what-so-ever. It was an honest question, answered by a severely insecure person that has to make them self feel better with responses like that. They teach that in 9th grade psychology. If my 10 year old talked to someone like that, I would feel like a failure. Don't blame the person. Blame the parents.

This retched place will never grow up.

Dear record company big-wigs my name is Martin Wide-Fella and I represent the performer Tosserrey.
Having failed to re-release Throwing arms Paris on the back of the Eagles of death metal tragedy, never has there been a better time to re-release a new recording of Their is a light by The Lawnmowers and Tosserrey to boost his comeback/career on the back of the Manchester atrocities.

Martin and the Lawnmowers

too many arseholes on here these days.you don't see them post for weeks and as soon as he makes a statement theyr on here quicker than you can say f*** me that was quick.when you see these politicians on tv at a disaster the one thing you cant bring is true emotion and that's where they are usually found out.

think they don't know the full lyrics

ánd if a dubble decker buss crashes in to us, to die by your side,
it's such a heavenly way to die'
and if a ten ton truck kills the both of us
to die by your side, the pleasure the privilegde is mine'

take me out toninght, take me anywhere I don't care I don't care...

my condoleances and prayers for the fallen ones and the ones fighting and strugle for their lives in the hospitals, due to the cowardly bomb attack in the MEN Arena in Manchester

hartmans got a cheek disliking my post,hes been dumping his pish and bile on here for years.sometimes the truth hurts,dont cry eric.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom