Morrissey Central "March 2020" (January 18, 2020)

unnamed-8_shitaz.jpg

(Image: a young Cliff Richard altered by Moses Gardner and Manuel Rios).

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/march-2020

No details, just an image.
Regards,
FWD.

Update:
February 14, 2023.
Sal Mineo altered image noticed to have been added to the original Cliff post.

img_1_1676344833405~2.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t think it does become tragic... we all just can’t throw on our carpet slippers and watch the chase... if you follow an artist like Morrissey who is always releasing new marital, then touring with , that’s great. It does become tragic if you follow an act that are living on yesterdays dreams and havnt released anything new for years...
It's a personal choice of course but there is no pride left in going to gigs at 40 around millennials. Some people move on and it can be painful to let go of things but I personally think that is needed cause life is too short to hold onto things all your life.
A good life is many lives in one where things you do are completely separate from one another. Some get away with going to gigs when old but when young I felt such people were tragic and never wanted to be the same when their age and thankfully that never happened.
The desperate race to stay and feel young is just people kidding themselves and other people will know your age. The old saying people look at your shoes is a lie but they see your age.

I don’t think it does become tragic... we all just can’t throw on our carpet slippers and watch the chase... if you follow an artist like Morrissey who is always releasing new marital, then touring with , that’s great. It does become tragic if you follow an act that are living on yesterdays dreams and havnt released anything new for years...

Knock it on the head now Bazza ffs :laughing:
California Son was an album of cover songs.
It was NOT new material and definitely NOT new “marital”
For you The Chase is over, take them slippers off and get to bed with a black coffee. :tiphat:

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

But it does become tragic when people my age still go to gigs and that. I cannot for the life of me understand people who still do that after hitting 40. At that time in life you should have moved on in life and started to enjoy other things. At 30 plus I see no wrong in going to gigs but after 40 it tells me that for some people the natural development of a person has somehow backfired big time.
Cracked in the head to say something like that. What a sweeping and perverted perspective: somehow YOU know how people should behave. You must have some form of brain damage if you think concerts are for under 40's. In that vein you must also think that singers/bands shouldn't be doing concerts. Which then begs the question: what are you doing on a website dedicated to the music of a 60 year old man?

Cracked in the head to say something like that. What a sweeping and perverted perspective: somehow YOU know how people should behave. You must have some form of brain damage if you think concerts are for under 40's. In that vein you must also think that singers/bands shouldn't be doing concerts. Which then begs the question: what are you doing on a website dedicated to the music of a 60 year old man?
I just say what most if not all people think though the brits never did respect age and that and think it is ok to do anything no matter the age. Maybe that was charming way back in time but nowadays it just comes across as desperate.
The pub culture died out and the brits are still searching for a new identity. They are hated in Spain where most of them moved for not having any decency to even learn the slightest spanish and as a group they are completely isolated down there and no wonder.
Men and women used to live lives of grown up and now they are sweating their bollocks off at gigs rubbing up against millennials that might even be their own kids.
When it comes to Moz he should have packed it in ages ago and not become a parody of himself singing "get off the stage" about The Stones when he's even worse than them in a way taking into account the music genre he is in.
I am here to make my life even more miserable and I enjoy pain and hate and there is no better place for it anywhere.

Knock it on the head now Bazza ffs :laughing:
California Son was an album of cover songs.
It was NOT new material and definitely NOT new “marital”
For you The Chase is over, take them slippers off and get to bed with a black coffee. :tiphat:

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:
I would love to go to bed , but I’m on nights, so can’t.. is this all we have to offer now benny, a covers album slaying and a typo... I can remember the days when you were mildly amusing , and often relevant on here... was it you who unearthed the Kerry gold scandal???? And what now benny, just me and you now dicking around at nearly 2am on a Sunday morning , cos nobody wants you, or needs you.... the party’s over, I’m the only one who replies to you and it’s out of pitty really

People into music never realised what a small group of a minority they are. People into music around the world are not that many. Most people nowadays focus on career goals and personal development and just can't be bothered with music which for them is just noise in the background.
I see that millennials have turned their back on the music scene altogether and are studying hard to become real estate agents and civil engineers which opens up a freedom for them.
The only dinosaurs around are the music fans and boy are they laughable and small minded. Talk about living your life in a shell thinking you are important.
What song will they listen to when the world ends?

It's a personal choice of course but there is no pride left in going to gigs at 40 around millennials. Some people move on and it can be painful to let go of things but I personally think that is needed cause life is too short to hold onto things all your life.
A good life is many lives in one where things you do are completely separate from one another. Some get away with going to gigs when old but when young I felt such people were tragic and never wanted to be the same when their age and thankfully that never happened.
The desperate race to stay and feel young is just people kidding themselves and other people will know your age. The old saying people look at your shoes is a lie but they see your age.
Is this all just a creative way of getting in an early excuse for Moz cancelling his UK gigs?

People into music never realised what a small group of a minority they are. People into music around the world are not that many. Most people nowadays focus on career goals and personal development and just can't be bothered with music which for them is just noise in the background.
I see that millennials have turned their back on the music scene altogether and are studying hard to become real estate agents and civil engineers which opens up a freedom for them.
The only dinosaurs around are the music fans and boy are they laughable and small minded. Talk about living your life in a shell thinking you are important.
What song will they listen to when the world ends?
Real estate agents? Not sham ones then.

A few years ago Moz planned to do a New York concert with Cliff Richard in support, and another in LA with Tom Jones supporting.

It never happened in the end which is a shame but I remember the posters. Cliff was a huge star back in 50s England, our Elvis.

But it does become tragic when people my age still go to gigs and that. I cannot for the life of me understand people who still do that after hitting 40. At that time in life you should have moved on in life and started to enjoy other things. At 30 plus I see no wrong in going to gigs but after 40 it tells me that for some people the natural development of a person has somehow backfired big time.
Not everybody over 40 is sad as f**k like you, pal. I’m 47 and i will be at leeds with my several of my mates. we will be out having a good time as we always do, a much better time than 20 year olds who don’t know how to act at gigs, who will be watching morrissey through their phone screens, as if their main reason for being there is to impress others by uploading shitty recorded clips onto facebook and youtube, pretending to have a good time. What kind of crowd do you expect to be watching a 60 year old on stage?

What an absolute load of balderdash!

Glad I twisted your melon man and you think it every time you go to a gig being as old as you are.

Grow up!

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old—they grow old because they quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Just because you're in a vegetative state at 50, doesn't mean everybody is lifeless like you. Go dig yourself a grave grampa, coz you are gonna need it very soon. Your teeth are already falling out of your gob, rotten c***.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom