Meet our new additions!

I just took this...my FOUR little bunny rabbits! :)

DSCF4019.jpg

Love Alma xxx

How precious.

After five full years of nagging and begging by my children I have finally given in!

This is Lily....

DSCF0064.jpg

And this is Lottie.....

DSCF0067.jpg

They are 11 week old dwarf lops...born on Easter Sunday...REAL Easter bunnies!

I am totally smitten! :love:

(Does owning rabbits make you a better Morrissey fan?:rolleyes:)

Love Alma xxx

does moz-solo`s lottie was an inspiration for the name of the one rabbit?:p

Aw they're so cute! I love bunny faces. Saw lots of brave wild bunnies today who didn't run away when I went near them.

When I was very wee I had crazy bunnies which used to escape all the time. We lived next to a graveyard and apparently my dad used to chase them angrily round the graveyard...too bad I can't remember that. :lbf:

AWWWW!
I'M A BUNNY!!
yay!! :thumb:

"An American woman banned from keeping rabbits after she became obsessed with them has been jailed after police found her in a hotel room with more than a dozen.

A judge said 47-year-old Miriam Sakewitz broke her probation by having the rabbits and sentenced her to 90 days in the county jail.

Police arrested Sakewitz earlier this month after hotel staff in Portland, Oregon, saw and smelled the rabbits, some of them hopping free.

Her problems began in 2006 when police found more than 150 rabbits in her home and dozens more bodies in freezers.

She was arrested on accusations of animal neglect.

After pleading no contest, she was placed on five years' probation, with one condition being that she stay away from rabbits.

A police spokesman said vets removed eight adult rabbits, five young ones and a dead one from the hotel room in the latest incident.
Sakewitz had undergone a court-ordered mental evaluation but no treatment was recommended."

Just wanted to point out that this is NOT me! ;)

(Although I am tempted to break her out of jail...or at the very least start some kind of petition! :o)

Love Alma xxx

Last edited:
"An American woman banned from keeping rabbits after she became obsessed with them has been jailed after police found her in a hotel room with more than a dozen.

A judge said 47-year-old Miriam Sakewitz broke her probation by having the rabbits and sentenced her to 90 days in the county jail.

Police arrested Sakewitz earlier this month after hotel staff in Portland, Oregon, saw and smelled the rabbits, some of them hopping free.

Her problems began in 2006 when police found more than 150 rabbits in her home and dozens more bodies in freezers.

She was arrested on accusations of animal neglect.

After pleading no contest, she was placed on five years' probation, with one condition being that she stay away from rabbits.

A police spokesman said vets removed eight adult rabbits, five young ones and a dead one from the hotel room in the latest incident.
Sakewitz had undergone a court-ordered mental evaluation but no treatment was recommended."

Just wanted to point out that this is NOT me! ;)

(Although I am tempted to break her out of jail...or at the very least start some kind of petition! :o)

Love Alma xxx

Dare i say, why was she in a hotel room with them? maybe its not quite the sort of obsession we think it is...
*euuughhh!!!*

*gets coat*

Tags
bunnies cute pets
Back
Top Bottom