Members Pics

IMG_1567.jpg

I'm gonna yearbook myself tomorrow. I zombied myself, that was cool. But I've never yearbooked myself. Not even in real life. I was homeschooled for high school.

:eek:

That pic of me was from when I was 15. You should definitely do the Yearbook Yourself. I did a bunch with different pics. I almost peed my pants laughing so hard as I was making them. I'll have to do the Zombie ones.

Here are some of the funny ones:

Same pic as above but me as a dude ~

3971249815_c79ac9f395_o.jpg

Or as Gloria Steinem ~

3934552300_e2d441efc5_o.jpg

New Wave ~

3934552468_4ab209bc1c_o.jpg

Those Gloria Steinem sunglasses rule. So does that hairstyle. I wish chicks still dressed like that.

7940235786_42609e6245.jpg

Do I weigh 300 pounds? No. Could I stand to lose some elbeez? Yes. I weigh 232.

7940235962_3458afe23b.jpg

Blah!

Jesus Christ, man. If you're gonna post pictures of yourself, fine, but you don't need to go around justifying your weight situation...you look fine; it's your business. Just remember that you are the one that started with the "fat" insults here.

We all have our physical imperfections -God knows there's about 20 things I'd change about myself- but when you post pictures of yourself with captions like the one above, it comes off as though you are trying to convince everyone that you are content with how you look. But that's between you and, well, you...doesn't really need to be public knowledge.

Besides, losing weight is not that hard, if someone has perseverance and wants to do it badly enough. Losing crazy is another story...

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom