Members Pics

Re: not givin up on AP4

10382462_10203441387462989_781170879325067834_n.jpg

From about a week or two ago:
KyRr9QD.png

Rockin' it with my homies, Niji the cat and Steely Can.

My hair is getting in my face a lot these days. Sooner or later, I will get it shaped into a sick mullet.

From about a week or two ago:
KyRr9QD.png

Rockin' it with my homies, Niji the cat and Steely Can.

My hair is getting in my face a lot these days. Sooner or later, I will get it shaped into a sick mullet.

You're blonde? I thought you were a brunette in a previous pic.

I've been blonde all my life. All the stuff you hear about blondes having more fun is a lot of steaming hot shit, by the way.
Do you know which picture it was (or where it is here)?

Sometimes it looks darker depending on the lighting. Sometimes it even appears kind of reddish, especially my neckbeard.

Selfie ~ Taken just now.

14458318654_3c3c375925_o.jpg

Why are you doing classic fat-stance when you're super skinny? Camera looking down is how we hide our double chins. :D

Excuse me, while I work my way into the vanity of the one(and two) armed selfie shots.

Today, after a easy bike ride (racing soon). Feeling great and trimmed about after the 600 mile three week training I did. And yes, I am in my forties.
image.jpg

For the prude, a clothed shot.
image.jpg

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom