Members Pics

hey lookit im all dressed up

image_zpskbu5oe11.jpg.html

I shall try again

image_zpskbu5oe11.jpg

white%20teeth%202_zpspcffual0.jpg

Yo. Just stopping by to say hello to my fellow solo members. This forum seems more quiet than what I remember. I wonder what it would take to set this place ablaze again! :rolleyes::guitar:

Best wishes for a safe and quick delivery.

thanks. the c section only takes like an hour plus and everything went fine. her first surgery and you could tell she was so nervous going in. his names julian lee and he has a very spooky birthday of october thirteenth. i think were end up calling him jules for short slang

thanks. the c section only takes like an hour plus and everything went fine. her first surgery and you could tell she was so nervous going in. his names julian lee and he has a very spooky birthday of october thirteenth. i think were end up calling him jules for short slang

Congratulations! Welcome to the outside Jules. :)

Congratulations! Welcome to the outside Jules. :)

hes named after a few fictional people, the character from less than zero being the biggest influence, but the roman emperor was in mind though im a little afraid calling him jules will make people think of julias the other emperor. i guess im just excited and rambling. i was gonna post a pic as shes got a bunch on her facebook and instagram but for me to post one here i need her to uplaod to photobucket and i just dont feel like bothering her with it right now. little guy has jaundice and shes fretting though itll be fine. she was a different blood type than him and that was the big cause i think. ill be indoctrinating him into the morrissey"cult" very soon. ill be like that dad from southpark making him sing and dance

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom