Merry Xmas Solo

i don't really like you at all if I'm honest. Bad, bad Tory you, desperate to fit in.
Peace out

not seen that reproduction before.mozz doing his good housekeeping bit.

This is one of the best clips from the "South With Morrissey" DVD, I don't think it's been seen before. Thanks for posting!

I can't ever
Understand
Why my life has been
Cursed, poisoned and
Condemned
When I've been trying every night
To hold ya near me
I'm telling you
It isn't easy

Surprised the whole documentary hasn't been leaked yet. I presume if Morrissey's lawyers have successfully blocked any official release for over a decade, then there can't be any commercial value in hanging on to it?

George Michael dead.what a terrible year.

A tragic end to 2016
RIP George.
Our household is in massive shock tonight.

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

Get a grip and man up you whimpering wally.

Nice guy but George Michael didn't have one song equal to anything by The Smiths or Morrissey.

Careless Whisper? f*** that MOR elevator Disney karaoke muzak lite shite!

YOU HAVE INCREDIBLY BAD TASTE!

Wham, bam, thank you mam...

Butchy boy can care less... he's just as usual (yawn) trying to derail another thread about the one person he's ever truly loved and always will love and care about, and that one person is .... MORRISSEY.

There's Panic on the Streets and Streets and Streets of Butcher Boy

Wake me up before you go-go
'Cause I'm not plannin' on going Morrissey Solo

It's really laughable...

Thank you so much for sharing this, I.R! Belated Happy Holidays to all x :)

Get a grip and man up you whimpering wally.

Nice guy but George Michael didn't have one song equal to anything by The Smiths or Morrissey.

Careless Whisper? f*** that MOR elevator Disney karaoke muzak lite shite!

YOU HAVE INCREDIBLY BAD TASTE!

Wham, bam, thank you mam...

Keep the faith time will heal the pain, I can't make you love me you little monkey. George was a Father figure, to funky for you, l knew you were waiting, where did your heart go ? Turn a different corner.

BtBB :greatbritain::knife::christmastree:

I reckon the only "documentary" that Morrissey ever approved was "The Importance of Being Morrissey" that was produced by Brits and that Morrissey purposely wanted to show his real life in LA with Nancy in nnit.

I reckon me like this video better. I reckon if I don't know how to put the faces of the band from 15 years ago on characters in the vid.

Oi Ketchup Bum ! Why have you withdrawn your post "Butchy boy could care less" ? :laughing::clap:

:angry: off and get back in the mushroom cupboard at once I don't want to hear another peep from you.
We only play football on Christmas Day and that's it ! Do you understand ? ( don't answer that )

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife: ( no Crimbo tree for you )

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom