Message for "M"

Hi there M, if you can read this!!!....I just spent AGES typing an E-mail to you....I pressed "Send"....but I I don't know if it has actually "Sent".....told ya i was rubbish with Computers!!!!
Thanx again!!!!

Hi Bagface!!
"M" is a member on here, and has forgotten her Password, so is having some difficulty getting back on here.....So, I sent an E-mail to thank her for something cool she did for me, but I don't know if it actually "sent"....I am clueless with computers, so i posted the above message in the hope that she will see it here......hope that clears it up a bit!!!

Hi there M, if you can read this!!!....I just spent AGES typing an E-mail to you....I pressed "Send"....but I I don't know if it has actually "Sent".....told ya i was rubbish with Computers!!!!
Thanx again!!!!
I'm back. password kept getting rejected. meanwhile you are more than welcome to the goodies I sent Dave. Yes your email did arrive, you should have a reply by now.. 'M'.

Male Smiths / Morrissey fan, Birkenhead, wishes to meet like minded female, GSOH, NS, OHAC for good times and ferries across the Mersey. Must like custard cream biscuits.

Dave, Birkenhead

.....And tartan girdles.

Male Smiths / Morrissey fan, Birkenhead, wishes to meet like minded female, GSOH, NS, OHAC for good times and ferries across the Mersey. Must like custard cream biscuits.

Dave, Birkenhead

.... And tartan girdles....

Dave, Birkenhead

Metal God seeks Foxy Lady for rock, debauchery and drugs. Call Inver Beg 221:guitar::lbf::horny:

Male smiths/Morrissey fan WLTM absolutely Anyone or Anything, heavy smoker and drinker preffered ( own Fags/Rollies and Booze Essential...).....Must be discreet, as the Boyf may get suspicious.
No House or car, No money, no Dreams, No Chance.

Thanks for the reply M!!! glad you got the e-mail!!!!!

RE This Whole E-mail "Thing":-
Virgin media internet provider does not state if E-mails have been sent, and they also delete Incoming ones without me asking them to. ( well, they do with me anyway......). thanx for the interest anyway peeps!!!

Last edited:
[email protected];1309534 Thanks for the reply M!!! glad you got the e-mail!!!!! RE This Whole E-mail "Thing":- Virgin media internet provider does not state if E-mails have been sent said:
Well you really are in the dark when it comes to computers aren't you? Virgin Media can be a PITA. I have been with them ten years but remain, as they do exactly as you wish if you yell at them enough. They have default spam filters which can block mails you want, sooooo, do this

• Go to https://webmail.ntlworld.com/ and log in using your username and password
• Select 'options' then select the 'spam' option.
• Select the required option under spam filtering. i.e. configure it to let you have ALL your mail, this includes Spam, but you can always delete that when it arrives in your mailbox, unless you like to read it of course!.
If your 'sent mail' folder remains empty, then that's down to you, not VirginMedia. Get the spam thing sorted so that my emails get through, and I'll send an email explaining how to configure Outlook Express, so that you keep copies of mail that you send. 'M'

....Now I just wanna hide under a Blanket and Cry!!! That sounds FAR too difficult for an " Anti-Geek " like me!!!
( I/We've got a rather "Hefty" plumber tearing the house apart at the moment (... He is the SPIT of "Tyrone" from corrie, if that's of any interest....!!??)
But I will look into my Internet settings when the house is a bit "Calmer"....cheers again!!!
( Ps, I will probably respond by Post to your e-mail, as i can read it and reply to it at the same time!!!) Thanks for responding!!!

....Now I just wanna hide under a Blanket and Cry!!! That sounds FAR too difficult for an " Anti-Geek " like me!!!
( I/We've got a rather "Hefty" plumber tearing the house apart at the moment (... He is the SPIT of "Tyrone" from corrie, if that's of any interest....!!??)
But I will look into my Internet settings when the house is a bit "Calmer"....cheers again!!!
( Ps, I will probably respond by Post to your e-mail, as i can read it and reply to it at the same time!!!) Thanks for responding!!!
Are you calling me a geek? and on a public forum too, oh the shame of it.:o Now get out from under that blanket, you can't give up before you even try. TYRONE??? I've never been so insulted. I look forward to your email, and no doubt further insults.:straightface: 'M'

Back
Top Bottom