Mexico ! Mexico ! My heart’s lighthouse - Morrissey Central (26th Nov.)

"How do I begin to thank Mexico for - once again - giving us such a magnificent time ? And when my thanks begin, how do they stop?
You are the best audiences in the world, and you give me life. Ahora mi corazon esta lleno!"

Morrissey
25 Noviembre 2018

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/mexico-mexico-my-heart-s-lighthouse

Below the post are a few pictures:

Photographs of Morrissey in Mexico City 2018, photographer unknown.

0_yd5n1i.jpg
0-1_xga8op.jpg

0-4_uwdbmq.jpg

Re: Unknown photographer/s.
The 2 pictures used of Morrissey appear to be crops of pictures by Cesar Vicuña and Lulú Urdapilleta and both pictures are displayed here (with sources) in the article header post for the National Auditorium gig on the 22nd.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I wish I could have the bottle of beer with the Morrissey-sugar-skull and the cat! So cute! Or any other really!

Meanwhile, anticipation grows in Canada for his return.
NOBODY in Canada gives a flying f*** about Steve. He burned that bridge many years ago by flapping his ignorant gums about the Inuit seal hunt. He has zero sales or radio play in this market and is largely considered a gutless, lippy, hysterical fat-Elvis.

If he does show up here again, it’ll be for the last time. He’s likely gonna get stripped, skinned and hung out to dry. ...something that’s LONG overdue.

NOBODY in Canada gives a flying f*** about Steve. He burned that bridge many years ago by flapping his ignorant gums about the Inuit seal hunt. He has zero sales or radio play in this market and is largely considered a gutless, lippy, hysterical fat-Elvis.

If he does show up here again, it’ll be for the last time. He’s likely gonna get stripped, skinned and hung out to dry. ...something that’s LONG overdue.

Vancouver awaits Steven return!!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom