Mike Joyce & Salford Lads Club: crowdfunding help wanted

"Myself and Salford Lads Club are looking for some help from you guys. The club is using 'Crowdfund' to raise some cash so they can employ a full-time sports coach at the club to work with the kids. Whatever they raise, Comic Relief will double it to achieve their target. At the moment they've raised £5,600.00p and the target they need to reach is £7,900.00p by the 29th of November. I've got over 7k followers so if just half of those donated £1, we would smash it! If you're feeling particularly generous and you donate £30, you get a cool tote bag with the logo from the t shirt I'm sporting in the attached picture. If you want one of the t shirts I'm wearing, then it will set you back £60. This T shirt is a strictly limited run for this campaign. If you order the T shirt, I'll put a little signature on it with thanks. All the info' and where to donate is here: www.salfordladsclub.org.uk

Thanks for reading and please share."

More details via SLC:
https://salfordladsclub.org.uk/support/crowdfund-us/

Direct link to crowdfunding site:
http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/iconic...r?tk=00a7ee0fa9262ae215f5bb9e631f9c2a8cbfc034

41519_41448_salford-lads-club-limited-edition-rewards.jpg

They are a worthy cause - although I'm sure the choice of words on the t-shirt will raise an eyebrow or two :)
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
At all the gits in this thread! You know who you are! Please read ^!

@ Uncleskinny Well said!!!

Let's hope they read this and get the message. Don't understand why they just can't admit how shameless and off beat Mike Joyce is.

That's a no then. The clubs I've donated to don't give a f*** about the language of their donors.

And why don't you (a) tell us about the club's you've supported, and (b) put up some clips of you singing and/or drumming so we can all critically review them.

I donate to a local youth music program. They do great work teaching youngsters how to sing properly and play drums on beat.

I donate to a local youth music program. They do great work teaching youngsters how to sing properly and play drums on beat.

No you don't. I can prove I've (a) sung, whether you like my singing or not, there's plenty of videos out there and (b) donated to a local club. Can you?

Why is this self promotion, the club needs to raise some funds and uses someone associated with the place over the years. Mike has done lots of work to raise funds for the club. Some people really need to get there heads out of Morrisseys ring piece, if Mike hadn’t have rightfully won a larger slice of the pie, I reckon you wouldn’t have made this post!
Mike lost out in the end, how much would he have pocketed from a Smiths reunion? More than from the court case I would Imagine. Don't bite the hand that feeds...

Let's hope they read this and get the message. Don't understand why they just can't admit how shameless and off beat Mike Joyce is.

Why is he shameless?
How is he trying to promote himself?
He is trying to raise funds in order to give kids a better life.
You Twat.

Anonymous said:

"Why is he shameless?

You Twat."

Well said!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Mike Joyce the t-shirt looks great. Good luck with the fundraising.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

He’s definitely winning the Smiths Band Members Non-Receding Hairline race.

No you don't. I can prove I've (a) sung, whether you like my singing or not, there's plenty of videos out there and (b) donated to a local club. Can you?

It may be time to start two separate threads. One about Uncleskinnys awful singing and one about Mike Joyce's off beat drumming. This might help to clear up some of the confusion.

Why is he shameless?
You Twat.

Couldn't agree with you more. Why is Mike Joyce so shameless? How could he try to pull this self promotion crap? I wouldn't go so far as to call him a twat, although I really can't blame you.

time to move along with the times, no ? bulldoze the club and put up a Starbucks or something.

;)

The issue that I have with THIS post is the idiot stood above - in full color - in the first place.
Does he have no shame ?

This is my view. I do not care what anyone else thinks. I heard him drum live too.

You know, most of us are intelligent folks too and can see what's going on here. But IF the club needs funds then it should truly present one of the musical group and show a clip of them playing the drums (in time or not-in-time I don't care right now) rather than this fool. It might help if anyone in connection with such club actually got an advert into the local press too e.g. the Manchester Evening News - assuming it's genuine.

Hazard
x

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom