Miley Cyrus covers "There Is A Light..." in Belfast

Re: Miley Cyrus sings There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

Mika-with-gun-in-mouth.jpg

this just makes me cringe,what a silly cow,she isn't fit to lick the shoes of moz,yeah go on take a selfie and put it on facebook,twitter also,make u look an even bigger tit,or is that possible.

It's better than WPINOYB.

I agree.

Wow this is ridiculous! Your opinions are devoid of substance since she didn't write TIALTNGO. What's that got to do with WPINOYB?! She butchered a song written by Morrissey. what exactly did she contribute to enhance TIALTNGO? singing it half naked, half wasted, while making a selfie? she represents the complete opposite of what the song stands for.

That young lady represents all the wrongs in today's decaying music industry - Perverted men, in key position, pressuring a very young woman into selling her body to the masses.
Shame on you, troublelovsme. How you, as a woman, see no fault with her performance? Is that how you see women ruling the music industry? By showing their naked bodies instead of relying on talent?
Just look on the other comments:
Is that an illumanati outfit she's got on?

I still would.
Join the queue. Every BrummieBoy and BrummieGirl there wanted to bang Miley at the Birmingham Bangerz Bukkake Ball. She was impressed, to put it mildly! She wanted some of that BrummieBoy Goo-Goo Muck if you get my drift....

'Birmingham is the sluttiest city in the world', claims Miley Cyrus after she asks fans to flash her on her Bangerz tour

I'd hit it but I wouldn't go to one of her shows or buy her music.

Her songs are ghost writtten by a team of producers - her name in the credits is one amongst a dozen people. It's an unspoken rule to give the singer some credibility. Madonna, Beyoncé, Britney Spears, Katy Perry are all given a false credit to display an 'artistic' facade.

Beyoncé and to a lesser extent Miley are talented as singers but they are not pop "artists"! Kristeen Young is receiving a lot of heat here for her lies, but in the cases of Miley and co. the issue is a lot more troubling. They are puppet prostitutes in the guise of entertainers. Miley is demonstrating to kids (her original fanbase) how a woman should conduct in public to gain attention. What kind of parent wants their kids to see videos of girls like Miley and Rihanna?

Miley needs decent parents and therapy, not a stage to display mental breakdowns in front of her audience.

how can someone so whore sings words so sad?... err I nean so young, yes, young

sounds like a dog fart really, the music is OK, but please THE GIRL IS A LOOKER

she was in the hospital a few weeks back. heres to hoping for a potential OD in the near future. just awful she is.

That young lady represents all the wrongs in today's decaying music industry - Perverted men, in key position, pressuring a very young woman into selling her body to the masses.
Shame on you, troublelovsme. How you, as a woman, see no fault with her performance? Is that how you see women ruling the music industry? By showing their naked bodies instead of relying on talent?

Today's music industry? You're acting like this is something new. Have you been living in a cave for the last 30 years?

she does quite a good cover version of "what have they done to my song, ma?" by melanie safka, whom moz has been pumping up nonstop for the past year or so.

Wow this is ridiculous! Your opinions are devoid of substance since she didn't write TIALTNGO. What's that got to do with WPINOYB?! She butchered a song written by Morrissey. what exactly did she contribute to enhance TIALTNGO? singing it half naked, half wasted, while making a selfie? she represents the complete opposite of what the song stands for.
Shame on you, troublelovsme. How you, as a woman, see no fault with her performance? Is that how you see women ruling the music industry? By showing their naked bodies instead of relying on talent?] End of Quote.

I agree with you. I'm not a prude but I'm getting seriously fed up with shit and talent-less 'artists' who have nothing to say and nothing to give and just make it look acceptable to be a braindead tart. People with knowledge and talent are frowned upon in favour of these angelic nonstarts. The world has always been a pit but it's always a shame to see a girl/woman eagerly allowing herself to be treated like a slab of meat by manhandling misanthropic music moguls. Jesus I nearly ran out of m's there.

Last edited:
The funny thing about Miley is that, among the young pop starlets, she has one of the best voices. she can actually sing. So I find myself giving her more credit than I'd probably like to. This is a tasteful rendition.

Re: Article: Miley Cyrus covers "There Is A Light..." in Belfast

Just look on the other comments:

Her songs are ghost writtten by a team of producers - her name in the credits is one amongst a dozen people. It's an unspoken rule to give the singer some credibility. Madonna, Beyoncé, Britney Spears, Katy Perry are all given a false credit to display an 'artistic' facade.

Beyoncé and to a lesser extent Miley are talented as singers but they are not pop "artists"! Kristeen Young is receiving a lot of heat here for her lies, but in the cases of Miley and co. the issue is a lot more troubling. They are puppet prostitutes in the guise of entertainers. Miley is demonstrating to kids (her original fanbase) how a woman should conduct in public to gain attention. What kind of parent wants their kids to see videos of girls like Miley and Rihanna?

Miley needs decent parents and therapy, not a stage to display mental breakdowns in front of her audience.

Oh for f***s sake get a grip. You make some salient points but all she is a pop star at the end of the day. Guess what sex sells, always has, always will.

I guess you have the same opinions of boybands appearing topless and being sold as a product to pre-pubescent girls? That's how the pop side of the music industry has worked since Elvis gyrated his hips. By the way He didn't write most of his songs either. It was all a facade....

And by the way if she is on the verge of a nervous breakdown remember the adage:

Mad in the head, crazy in bed

- - - Updated - - -

Today's music industry? You're acting like this is something new. Have you been living in a cave for the last 30 years?

The cave between Madonna's legs? It stinks of fish by the way.

Bluebirds is sexist too. What a revelation.

Oh for f***s sake get a grip. You make some salient points but all she is a pop star at the end of the day. Guess what sex sells, always has, always will.

I guess you have the same opinions of boybands appearing topless and being sold as a product to pre-pubescent girls? That's how the pop side of the music industry has worked since Elvis gyrated his hips. By the way He didn't write most of his songs either. It was all a facade....

And by the way if she is on the verge of a nervous breakdown remember the adage:

Mad in the head, crazy in bed

- - - Updated - - -

The cave between Madonna's legs? It stinks of fish by the way.

"you have killed me".

Shame on you, troublelovsme. How you, as a woman, see no fault with her performance? Is that how you see women ruling the music industry? By showing their naked bodies instead of relying on talent?] End of Quote.

I agree with you. I'm not a prude but I'm getting seriously fed up with shit and talent-less 'artists' who have nothing to say and nothing to give and just make it look acceptable to be a braindead tart. People with knowledge and talent are frowned upon in favour of these angelic nonstarts. The world has always been a pit but it's always a shame to see a girl/woman eagerly allowing herself to be treated like a slab of meat by manhandling misanthropic music moguls. Jesus I nearly ran out of m's there.

I feel a bit sorry for her and all the other kids that get snapped up from childhood to make millions for people who already have millions. What do you do when you've been a child star? Usually lose the plot and have no sense of reality seems the case.

I know the music industry has always been cynical but nowadays it just seems to be almost universally made up of shite that's churned out by cynical men in suits. Then you get the talent show culture where everyone wants a career in music handed to them on a plate rather than going out and writing a few songs and making something that actually means something. If you want to find a good band now you have to hunt for them, pretty much nothing gets through to the mainstream.

Surely one of the oddest covers for a Smiths/Morrissey song ever. Not musically (it's more than fine) but more like two planes of existence I never thought would intersect. With the whole selfie obsession wrapped into it, too.

But what in God's name is she wearing??

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel a bit sorry for her and all the other kids that get snapped up from childhood to make millions for people who already have millions. What do you do when you've been a child star? Usually lose the plot and have no sense of reality seems the case.

I know the music industry has always been cynical but nowadays it just seems to be almost universally made up of shite that's churned out by cynical men in suits. Then you get the talent show culture where everyone wants a career in music handed to them on a plate rather than going out and writing a few songs and making something that actually means something. If you want to find a good band now you have to hunt for them, pretty much nothing gets through to the mainstream.

Tom Jones is a judge/talent scout on "The Voice UK". This did not stop Morrissey inviting him to L.A. Morrissey revels in everything about Tin Pan Alley pop culture so long as it's sepia and the 'pop stars' are "safely dead". He'd love Instagram if he could figure out how to use it.

He was given his break by the 'men in suits' in the NME,Melody Maker and Sounds after auditioning at The Rock Garden in 1983. Other key players were there who 'gave the nod' to opening the gatekeeper portals to The Smiths. The Smiths got confused and thought they'd been given the keys purely on 'talent'. No, it was the subversion. There was masses of talent, ask Lawrence of Belgravia. We were there, and on Cannock Chase and in Moseley as The Smiths auditioned. The same thing happened with Rotten in 1976.

After "Istanbul" it's absolutely clear that we made the right decision even though the Diva carry-on has pushed some of close to pressing the terminate button. The 'fatwa' has been lifted by "BrummieBoy". No reason now why Morrissey shouldn't become a real global star. If that's what he actually wants, the whole Michael Jackson helicopters and paparazzi deal.

best
"BrummieBoy"

ps: @ toneymaroney, Mrs Phyllis Torgo, ACTON, grant gauld, also added to Eternal Ignore for disrespecting the diva Ms Miley.

Q: Was Morrissey at the Sex Pistols gigs at Barbarellas & Bogarts in Birmingham in 76? If so, why has he erased it from memory. Why has John Lydon done the same? As did the late Malcolm McClaren. What exactly happened those nights when "BrummieBoy" had to decide whether or not give the thumbs-up/thumbs-down to The Sex Pistols? What would the Sabbath Massive say on this most secret of secrets? Why was the Brum punk scene erased from history by bigots? Has "BrummieBoy" finally forgiven the betrayals? Stay tuned for the real truth about "The Greatest Rock'n'Roll Swindle Evva!!!!" :)
"14 de agosto de 1976 la banda Sex Pistols se presenta en vivo en Barbarellas, Birmingham, Estados Unidos."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8M0ZWqxVo0

Last edited:
Tom Jones is a judge/talent scout on "The Voice UK". This did not stop Morrissey inviting him to L.A. Morrissey revels in everything about Tin Pan Alley pop culture so long as it's sepia and the 'pop stars' are "safely dead". He'd love Instagram if he could figure out how to use it.

He was given his break by the 'men in suits' in the NME,Melody Maker and Sounds after auditioning at The Rock Garden in 1983. Other key players were there who 'gave the nod' to opening the gatekeeper portals to The Smiths. The Smiths got confused and thought they'd been given the keys purely on 'talent'. No, it was the subversion. There was masses of talent, ask Lawrence of Belgravia. We were there, and on Cannock Chase and in Moseley as The Smiths auditioned. The same thing happened with Rotten in 1976.

After "Istanbul" it's absolutely clear that we made the right decision even though the Diva carry-on has pushed some of close to pressing the terminate button. The 'fatwa' has been lifted by "BrummieBoy". No reason now why Morrissey shouldn't become a real global star. If that's what he actually wants, the whole Michael Jackson helicopters and paparazzi deal.

best
"BrummieBoy"

ps: @ toneymaroney, Mrs Phyllis Torgo, ACTON, grant gauld, also added to Eternal Ignore for disrespecting the diva Ms Miley.

Q: Was Morrissey at the Sex Pistols gigs at Barbarellas & Bogarts in Birmingham in 76? If so, why has he erased it from memory. Why has John Lydon done the same? As did the late Malcolm McClaren. What exactly happened those nights when "BrummieBoy" had to decide whether or not give the thumbs-up/thumbs-down to The Sex Pistols? What would the Sabbath Massive say on this most secret of secrets? Why was the Brum punk scene erased from history by bigots? Has "BrummieBoy" finally forgiven the betrayals? Stay tuned for the real truth about "The Greatest Rock'n'Roll Swindle Evva!!!!" :)
"14 de agosto de 1976 la banda Sex Pistols se presenta en vivo en Barbarellas, Birmingham, Estados Unidos."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8M0ZWqxVo0

Talent's in the eye of the beholder. To me everything now seems more forced and the plucking of kids from an early age seems a bit wrong. If you want to throw yourself into fame thinking it'll buy you happiness that's fine but if you're a kid that's thrown into the fray then I don't think you're ever going to be right.

Talent's in the eye of the beholder. To me everything now seems more forced and the plucking of kids from an early age seems a bit wrong. If you want to throw yourself into fame thinking it'll buy you happiness that's fine but if you're a kid that's thrown into the fray then I don't think you're ever going to be right.

Has 'The Fame' brought Morrissey happiness? It was his entire life project from the earliest of ages. If he'd have been talent-spotted, would he have said "No" to Jonathan King, say? I don't mean in that way....!!! Mickie Most then?

best
BB

Has 'The Fame' brought Morrissey happiness? It was his entire life project from the earliest of ages. If he'd have been talent-spotted, would he have said "No" to Jonathan King, say? I don't mean in that way....!!! Mickie Most then?

best
BB

I have only one question BB : If Miley was your daughter, could you live with yourself knowing you had thrown her into the entertainment industry when she was a toddler, stealing away her childhood, then making her believe she has no worth as a human being unless she sells x CDs, letting her to be manipulated by perverts like Terry Richardson??? Make no mistake. This "transformation" has been conducted by Richardson and Mark Jacobs, the former known to sexually attacking young models and the latter his best friend who's known to manipulate teen models.
If you deny Miley is in a horrible mental state, then you're not worthy to call yourself a good father. People who support her antics are akin to people who give money to a drug addict. Miley is experimenting with drugs and talks about it proudly, did you know that? That girl, a former child star can OD today or tomorrow. She was in a hospital a few weeks ago FFS (oh and doing a selfie even there!). Can't you understand, the criticism thrown at her bares truth and derives from her crys for help and teaching young kids to be like her?!

If you still don't understand, then you have no respect to Ms. Miley at all, and don't care for her as a breathing person. F*ck the shows, if fans want her to stay on this planet, they need to rethink their position in supporting her singing career.

best
BB

Morrissey entered by choice as an adult. If you think it's a good idea to be a child music star just look at Cyrus, Bieber, Spears, Jackson or anyone else that's been thrown to the wolves at an early age. It never ends well unless they get themselves out.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom