MODERATOR HIJACKS POSTS !!! moderator please don't change title to lower case thank you

We still don't know the reason.
I'd like to know the reason and can't understand why the moderator doesn't give that reason.
It could have been a mistake.
What's so wrong admitting that?
The longer it takes the more mysterious it gets and when a reason is finally given the question will rise: why did it take you so long?

^^^^^
¡THIS!

If you want fairness start your own site and keep it going for twenty years then allow any random person to tell you how to run it and demand answers from you. See you in twenty years.

I am not able to do that and hey I like this site.
I am not telling anyone how to run the site.
In general I'm very pleased with it.
It was and is, just a question about why and what happened to the thread.
Which I thought could very easily be answered. But it didn't. Until now.
It's a very simple question.
Not "demanding".

Not "demanding".

so Uncleskinny ?

Not "demanding".

This isn't the first time you have answered a post quoting and directed at Ketamine Sun as if it were directed at you. She is demanding an answer.

This isn't the first time you have answered a post quoting and directed at Ketamine Sun as if it were directed at you. She is demanding an answer.

But it hasn't got anything to do with her or me.
First time or last time.
It's about a very simple question.
I agreed with her.
That's all. I don't want to make it bigger than that.

don't know if I'm reading this right, but I don't see anything wrong with Quando replying to posts directed at me, since it's both Quandos and my posts that were hijacked by a moderator and moved without anyone complaining about them by using the rating system nor were we warned by this moderator that we were being off topic or given the choice that 1. are posts could be moved to a new thread or 2. that our posts will be deleted from that thread.

It's better off gettin' cellophane for transparency. Fairness from a speedway operator. These hijackin' moderators can't do nothin' to The Wild Turkey.

RACISM IS ALLOWED here at solo, but don't you go being (by this moderators judgment) 'off-topic' or your goose, sorry I mean turkey, is cooked ! :straightface:

RACISM IS ALLOWED here at solo, but don't you go being (by this moderators judgment) 'off-topic' or your goose, sorry I mean turkey, is cooked ! :straightface:
Define racism, there seems to be a difference depending on who it is directed at. I am afraid that a lot of people devalue the word these days rendering it useless in the end.

No one is gonna cook (or goose) The Wild Turkey. No one. The Wild Turkey ain't with the racism, ain't with the hijack, ain't with the slobbin' on Mike Joyce. Never have been, never will be.

I don't know what's wrong with Mike Joyce. I am his friend. He came to my house for dinner once and we had some good smoke and played some songs. I have a video of it.

Ahhh the old changing capital letters in thread titles.....

This happened to me years back by a vindictive mod. I questioned it with the boss and he came back with "I've asked the mods and they know nothing about it".
So I got crafty and set up a new thread and had a friend reply to it immediately so that the original title with capitals was shown. And the mod fell for the bait..... within 5 mins the caps had been changed.... I contacted the boss and asked him to look at my thread and the caps on the very first reply..... he asked the mods again, and cornered like a mouse in a cattery, she confessed.... oops.... I meant he or she confessed.....
Within a week I was banned after the said mod made a load of lies up about me.....

Jukebox "Come on City" Jury :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom