Monorail Music refuses to stock Morrissey's new album (January 13, 2020)

Last edited by a moderator:
don't you just love the world we live in now? complete insanity prevails and those who just go about their business and take care of themselves are simply befuddled at the feeble attempts to stifle anyone or anything whose views, ideas, beliefs or words don't line up with one's own whether real or imagined. i have come to a conclusion that i could careless about this type of fake media moral outrage where someone can be singled out for any mundane reason and flogged publicly for it. i would love to go into the history of every artist they choose to sell and see if anyone ever mistreated a woman, a homosexual, said a racist comment, stole money, was a drunk or a drug addict, neglected their parents, didn't pay their taxes, spit on the ground, and see if anyone truly can pass the moral compass test that exists in this mire of complete fake and phoniness we now are forced to exist in

Yeah, I agree. It's been an excuse for a feeding frenzy.

People have been homophobic, transphobic, have attacked his age, weight, looks, IQ, have accused him of hanging out with skinheads, of being like Screwdriver, of being a rape apologist, a sexist, a child molester, a twat, a dickhead, of his fans stopping the young from prospering; attacked his writing, singing, clothes, hair, merch, his attitude to money, as well as the standard calling him a racist, fascist, Nazi (he's the son of immigrants from a country England oppressed for 800 years & I know a couple of Scottish hacks who have always hated him for supporting the IRA & several Scottish Catholics who now hate him for making them look bad - so sectarianism is mixed up in it as per usual in Scotland).

He never properly backs down but he never goes out lobbying for support. I think that's why I find it so ugly. I've always thought his antagonism, like his comedy, was just a defense mechanism & it probably kept him working instead of giving in to depression.

I think he does subconsciously invite it. Doesn't mean he should get it. It's not civilised.

I said earlier today in another thread, he's tough, resilient & defiant. All this shit (pffft) flying around is unnecessary & frankly unwarranted.
Attention seeking Monorail...pfft. Pathetic.
Moz'll manage it all in his own sweet way & come thru without breaking sweat.

Right. It's their business, they can do what the f*** they want. If you want to buy the Morrissey record, get it somewhere else, but there's not a damn thing you can do about Monorail's decision, so shut up.

On Monorail themselves, I've been there many times - the records, the food, (100% veggie) the beer - all top-notch, and they're a great bunch of people, and they are exercising their free will and speech. You know, that thing Morrissey likes so much. But he'd never ask you to boycott somewhere or stop buying something would he? Unless there was a very good reason. Like him not getting money.

Finan , you really are a half wit.
As if any Moz fan is not going to buy the album because they can't get it at Monofail.
they've got what they want - free publicity off the back of this.
Will they be listing ALL items they don't stock - somehow doubt it.

PS - They got any Bowie - Queen - Fall in stock

Monorail are basically saying they have chosen for you. What about all the shit artists (white, black, multicolored) with their sexually explicit 'music' that calls for violence. Will that shite be banned too? Of course not.
Stephen King was crucified online for saying the nominations for the Oscars should be based on quality and not diversity. Cue all those c*** whingebags whose reason for existence is to be outraged.

It was sad to see King doing the tweet walk of shame. Although it's the only way to escape before they start burning your books & protesting/boycotting/cancelling your public appearances.

their shops shit,been in it a few times.theyv got their fifteen minutes.they take this moral stance,not be long till theyr closing the doors for the last time.

I said earlier today in another thread, he's tough, resilient & defiant. All this shit (pffft) flying around is unnecessary & frankly unwarranted.
Attention seeking Monorail...pfft. Pathetic.
Moz'll manage it all in his own sweet way & come thru without breaking sweat.

I suppose it's remarkable that a 60 year old can cause so much drama that Fiona 'we should stop paying him attention' Sturges has paid him more attention.

Another Music Store Is Banning Sale of Morrissey Albums

Monorail Music, based in Glasgow, won't be selling Morrissey's new album 'I Am Not a Dog on a Chain', due to the singer's bigotry. They claim others are as well, which is great news. Funding racists is just as despicable as being one yourself. f*** racism and f*** Morrissey.

Yes, Skinny, so you’ve repeatedly told us so many, many times, you insufferable bore.

What a twat you are. The owner of that record shop is an attention seeking moron. Sickens me how everyone these days is expected to be politically correct and afraid to speak their minds. Awww, poor little baby, did that mischievous Mowwissey say something you didn't like? Awwww.
yes,he brought out a song which is a duet with a black woman.the big racist.

I suppose it's remarkable that a 60 year old can cause so much drama that Fiona 'we should stop paying him attention' Sturges has paid him more attention.

I think they all want him to kowtow;..they'll have a long wait, no matter who they decide bring in to write/comment.
He'll kneel to no-one, & rightly f***ing so!

What a twat you are. The owner of that record shop is an attention seeking moron. Sickens me how everyone these days is expected to be politically correct and afraid to speak their minds. Awww, poor little baby, did that mischievous Mowwissey say something you didn't like? Awwww.
Morrissey is a twat. Morrissey is an attention seeking moron. Morrissey is sick in his mind and his racist politics. You are shown up. You and Morrissey should shut up and go away.

Monorail - today's lunch was courtesy of the Guardian. Back rents and electric bills , Sorry, no can do, ask Billy Bragg.

I might go in on Saturday just to bam them up,see what they say.
me-awright mate wheres yer Morrissey section.
server-we at monorail have taken the moral decision not to stock any racists.
me-wit.when does this place close.
server-5.30.
me-mmmm.
he thinks im going to be waiting on him to let him see I take a size 8.least iv ruined his day.

I think they all want him to kowtow;..they'll have a long wait, no matter who they decide bring in to write/comment.
He'll kneel to no-one, & rightly f***ing so!
He lives in an ivory tower. Has nothing to do with people he can't control. He knows nothing about life, relationships, real love, friendships, only loves one thing, himself. No one wants him. Only idiots like you who buy into the image he sells. He sells and sells an image with all of the projected stage backdrops, the Hollywood stars he appropriates on his central crap. No one with a good heart wants him. You buy him but you buy a fraud. You buy a freak. He gives not one f*** about you.

These days you're only cool if you've been cancelled by the woke.

Morrissey and anybody sane won't be losing a minute's sleep over this.

And what's the betting that Monorail happily sells sexist rap records. You can't be woke without being a hypocrite. It's part and parcel.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom