More Sam Rayner Trump/Moz photoshop 'art' - Sam Esty Rayner Photography / Facebook

Posted via Facebook (Sam Esty Rayner Photography) this time. This story is old, I know - but it goes on...

39594_trump_wpinoyb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Donald Trump is none of my business.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

You are delusional. I don't back T, very far from that. But you live in a fairy tale. A cruel one, in fact, because you only feel the pain of a portion of humankind. You people never will wake up because you are programmed this way. For you the world is a big booty and human rights are only for you and your friends. Then you wonder why you have to ban a portion of the world from your country.
"See with your eyes
Touch with your hands, please
Hear through your ears
Know in your soul, please"
Morrissey is one of the very few artist who talked about war and other matters before these times. He was mistreated in every levels, but now he is one of the few who can make statements without looking like an hypocrite.

What he said is dead on. No one is asking how we got here. Go to rural US McDonalds in the red states and you will know. Fat, rednecks, sexual predators, hunters, on welfare. Just wait until he picks apart entitlements, the red states will go crazy then.

Health care and what if anything other than some extreme privatization replaces it will be where this starts as more people in red states rely on it than in blue. This will be one example of one campaign promise he doesn't keep, to repeal and replace simultaneously in a matter of a few weeks as I don't think it technically possible (of course there were more promises unkept like releasing tax returns and locking up Clinton on some fabricated charge and defeating isis in some amount of time with his secret plan which I guess wasn't real since he just asked his "generals" to come up with a plan to defeat isis) and if he doesn't it'll effect many of his own voters for the worse. I grew up in a very red area, very trump leaning, in a blue state and it's pretty rural and a lot of people use Obamacare Medicade etc

Oh and to count three. Yeah yeah the things and the ways and the conspiracies and the assumptions. Talking to you is a waste of time, mine and anyone reading our back and fourth, and I'll stop being so frivilous with it from here on

At least Morrissey did all he could to prevent this by campaigning strongly against Trump during the election. It would have been ghastly if he'd have encouraged people not to vote for anyone by saying something like "each time you vote you support the process" and kept quiet about the whole thing until it was too late. That would have been awful.

At least Morrissey did all he could to prevent this by campaigning strongly against Trump during the election. It would have been ghastly if he'd have encouraged people not to vote for anyone by saying something like "each time you vote you support the process" and kept quiet about the whole thing until it was too late. That would have been awful.

As long as there is no other system, we will have to try to preserve a democratic system which is based on voting. Not that the system hasn't any flaws. There are a lot.

I think it was more a not unrealistic observation to say each time you vote you support the process.
But he didn't sing don't vote. And if you express your believe Brexit is better for the British people how could he know they wanted it if people didn't vote for it in the referendum?
And also, World peace is none of your business sounds true.
I am a sucker for peace and harmony but what can I do about world peace?

Nothing. I am now already glad when the day has passed there was some peace in my own nabourhood and I would try to keep it that way.

Although Moz has spoken out against Trump, he wasn't in favour of the other candidate who could have a chance.
Only after Saunders at last gave in he said he was in favour of him.
I think Moz is fatalistic and that the nightmare to come had already hit him before in his sleep. Remember the open grave comment?
Hope he has written some good songs about it on his new album. 1 or 2. Remember, he said it was written.

You people never will wake up because you are programmed this way. For you the world is a big booty and human rights are only for you and your friends. Then you wonder why you have to ban a portion of the world from your country.

My goodness...
People are the same everywhere.

"See with your eyes
Touch with your hands, please
Hear through your ears
Know in your soul, please"
Morrissey is one of the very few artist who talked about war and other matters before these times. He was mistreated in every levels, but now he is one of the few who can make statements without looking like an hypocrite.

I love Morrissey as much as you do, but come on...
One of the few artists? So, you've never heard of:
The Clash
The Jam
U2
The Sex Pistols
The Specials
Muse
System of a Down
Manic Street Preachers
Green Day
Bob Marley
Bob Dylan
Credence Clearwater Revival
Peter, Paul, and Mary
Joan Baez
Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young
John Lennon
The Rolling Stones
Buffy Sainte-Marie...

To list some of the many, many artists who wrote political songs about war, the working class, equality, injustice, and the dream of a peaceful world.

Last edited:
Reckon ever notice how tame Uncle Steve's portrayal of Trump is very tame compared to how he portrays the Hillbilly "royal family". The way he makes that old lady president of England in his stage backdrop look is funny and very degrading. I thought the "royal family" is supposed to be treated with respect by all their loyal subjects in "the uk". Why do you people from Britain spend so much time on this board when Morrissey hates you so much?

In other news ; See 'MOZARMY' has been TRADEMARKED !!! see the Tweet yesterday from #Mozarmy yesterday !!! the reason was stated : "To protect the name and try to ensure associations with the Mozarmy community are used with good/postive/kind intention" .........

It's gonna be a terrible four years. Looking back on the election has been pretty painful as well. So much bickering among the left. Conservatives of varying degree came together around there candidate even when they had reservations or didn't think him a perfect candidate while it didn't seem like many on the left could manage to vote for anyone who didn't think exactly like them. Bernie running against Clinton to the last even when he didn't have a chance sowing a lot of bitterness when he should have stopped and started supporting her much earlier was an example of people who I believe were a bit spoiled. People like killer mike telling voters after Bernie lost to not vote if they didn't want to. It seemed like a lot of people on the left side of things either thought trump couldn't win or wouldn't be as extreme as when he campaigned and so decided to bicker amongst themselves instead of being adults and looking at the bigger picture. Even here I saw more conversation and arguing about how terrible Clinton was than any discussion on trump. Now here we are with a Supreme Court pick about to be announced and women's health for the poor about to be defunded the environment destroyed further and civil liberties rolled back. What's really scary to me was when the courts placed a hold on his executive action and federal agents did not comply. That's a first step to serious trouble

I don't know who Killer Mike is but if he has more influence than $hillary I guess she wouldn't have been a very strong leader. I think you should be an adult and admit that she lost to a fascist tv star with no experience because people hate her. If losing to Trump doesn't make that clear I don't know what it would take. If you think Killer Mike lol can topple a campaign run by someone with her connections and backed by billionaires I think you might be delusional. Obama already "rolled back" our civil liberties and when he was doing that you didn't say a word about it because you trusted him. Now the Patriot Act and NDAA can be used by Trump. Did you think Obama would be in office forever?

I don't know who Killer Mike is but if he has more influence than $hillary I guess she wouldn't have been a very strong leader. I think you should be an adult and admit that she lost to a fascist tv star with no experience because people hate her. If losing to Trump doesn't make that clear I don't know what it would take. If you think Killer Mike lol can topple a campaign run by someone with her connections and backed by billionaires I think you might be delusional. Obama already "rolled back" our civil liberties and when he was doing that you didn't say a word about it because you trusted him. Now the Patriot Act and NDAA can be used by Trump. Did you think Obama would be in office forever?

Hey more of the same under a different name

My goodness...
People are the same everywhere.

I love Morrissey as much as you do, but come on...
One of the few artists? So, you've never heard of:
The Clash
The Jam
U2
The Sex Pistols
The Specials
Muse
System of a Down
Manic Street Preachers
Green Day
Bob Marley
Bob Dylan
Credence Clearwater Revival
Peter, Paul, and Mary
Joan Baez
Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young
John Lennon
The Rolling Stones
Buffy Sainte-Marie...

To list some of the many, many artists who wrote political songs about war, the working class, equality, injustice, and the dream of a peaceful world.

I never said he was the only one. Those are some of the "few artists" I was referring to. Most of artists chose shut their mouths and speak or get annoyed only when it's personal, like Brexit or Mr T.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom