More Sparks on Morrissey (new interview video)

There is a Spark song I have heard many years ago. I did not hear the new song because it was quite some time ago. No I am not familiar with what the new song is and I could not tell you.

When Kristian agreed that no one knows what's going on with Moz, that's when the conversation should have stopped. There was no need to dribble on to 'odious'. They don't know.

I wonder when the media decided they didn't know???? I thought he was condemned for all time.

Otherwise - I bought Kimono My House because Moz likes it & I might listen to it eventually.

"We hate to even take part in the controversy."

Uh-huh. Then maybe just don't? If you hate it?
And Wagner? Seriously?

Otherwise - I bought Kimono My House because Moz likes it & I might listen to it eventually.

Listen to it. It's a masterpiece.

When Kristian agreed that no one knows what's going on with Moz, that's when the conversation should have stopped. There was no need to dribble on to 'odious'. They don't know.

I wonder when the media decided they didn't know???? I thought he was condemned for all time.

Kimono and also get Indiscreet (produced by Visconti) are two of their best albums.

He's condemned until he removes his official endorsement for extremist hateful right-wing politics, and apologises unreservedly for having given it in the first place. As long as his wholehearted personal support for the extreme right remains there sitting on his website for all to see, he deserves everything that it's brought him. There is an obvious and easy solution.

like Queen ,real talent, some good songs but almost inaudible more than 2 or 3 titles successive

I think with Sparks (particularly their early albums) one should read the lyric sheet a couple times to more or less know the subject of the songs. brilliant stuff, quite original. Queen were more traditional, rock n roll and love songs, which was easier for the general public to follow, popularity for the long run.

Like fans of Morrissey, it’s a certain type of person that gravitates toward a band like Sparks.

Just buy The Kinks; go straight to the source.

Loving the folks on here "Sparks, yeah, they used to be OK, then they fell out with Moz, and my misplaced loyalty means I now have to say, against my better judgement, that to a particular degree I'm not willing to otherwise specify, they're rubbish"

Last edited:
"It's a strange kind of thing where an artist can do something so beautiful and pure and (kinda) life-affirming and then have such odious views in another sense." - Ron Mael

Pretty much sums it up.

"It's a strange kind of thing where an artist can do something so beautiful and pure and (kinda) life-affirming and then have such odious views in another sense." - Ron Mael

Pretty much sums it up.

He doesn't have odious views.

Loving the folks on here "Sparks, yeah, they used to be OK, then they fell out with Moz, and my misplaced loyalty means I now have to say, against my better judgement, that to a particular degree I'm not willing to otherwise specify, they're rubbish"
Why the quotation marks? Are they to distance yourself from your own ideas?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom