More UK dates; band line up from TTY

UK dates - true-to-you.net
7 May 2011

Morrissey will play the following UK concerts:

Tuesday 5 July STOKE Victoria Hall
Thursday 7 July LEEDS Academy
Friday 8 July MIDDLESBROUGH Town Hall

Please see venue websites for ticket availability.

Opening at Stoke will be ALL THE YOUNG, opening at Leeds will be THE HEARTBREAKS, opening at Middlesbrough will be KRISTEEN YOUNG.

Morrissey's band for all 2011 dates are Boz Boorer, Jesse Tobias, Solomon Walker, Matt Walker and Gustavo Manzur.

Last edited by a moderator:
West Yorkshire gets not only beguiling Bradford but luscious Leeds?

The white rose county has never had it so good.

I'm really glad that Morrissey is busting out tour dates and we've got a new album and an autobiography to look forward to, but I'm not happy to see Kristeen Young is back. She was completely disrepectful towards Morrissey and, honest to God, she's just not that interesting. I usually support Morrissey 100% but with Kristeen Young I'm baffled. She doesn't deserve a second chance to tour with someone as great as Morrissey. I'm sorry - that's just how I feel.

Unbelievable Stoke City in FA Cup Final next week and Morrissey now coming back to God's Country
Can't wait - for you fact fiends out there this will be his 4th time here - twice with Smiths and once solo
The picture on front of "We hate it ..." single was taken backstage at this venue

Unbelievable Stoke City in FA Cup Final next week and Morrissey now coming back to God's Country
Can't wait - for you fact fiends out there this will be his 4th time here - twice with Smiths and once solo
The picture on front of "We hate it ..." single was taken backstage at this venue

Actually I think that shot was from Victoria Hall in Hanley, but not too far away from Stoke. Really excited about the new dates. Hope he comes back to camden...

Actually I think that shot was from Victoria Hall in Hanley, but not too far away from Stoke. Really excited about the new dates. Hope he comes back to camden...

Hanley is the city centre of Stoke on Trent so the Victoria Hall in question is one and the same . Easier to say Stoke is where he's playing as people outside of area won't really know of Hanley

Morrissey your a prick, im sick to death of killing myself to get tickets only for a few weeks later to announce extra dates, retire soon please

Venue's aren't even mentioning the gigs yet, so I'm assuming tickets won't go on sale Monday or something stupid like that?

Ah hell, when is this Jesse Tobias stuff ever going to end?

Enough with the Jesse era. It's been awful. Time to move on.

I'm really glad that Morrissey is busting out tour dates and we've got a new album and an autobiography to look forward to, but I'm not happy to see Kristeen Young is back. She was completely disrepectful towards Morrissey and, honest to God, she's just not that interesting. I usually support Morrissey 100% but with Kristeen Young I'm baffled. She doesn't deserve a second chance to tour with someone as great as Morrissey. I'm sorry - that's just how I feel.
i rather enjoy kristeen young, and it makes perfect sense that morrissey would too, considering the melodrama in her music, her unique and expressive vocals, and her brash and confrontational point of view. let's not all forget that the reason she said moz gives great head (or cunnilingus, rather) was because people were jeering her while she was trying to perform. so while you say she was "disrespectful to morrissey," i really think the greater disrespect was done to mozza by closedminded fans; morrissey wouldn't have her as an opener if he himself were not a fan of her music. it worked out for me, as ted leo and the pharmacists (one of my favorite bands) snatched her up as their supporting act after the whole debacle, so i was fortunate enough to see her in a club rather than an ampitheatre setting. the fact that she's back supporting him only confirms my original suspicions that she was sacked back in 2007 by morrissey's people, and not by the man himself.

I dont usually complain but I just wish to quote true to you for a second

* Update: The Cheltenham date will now not take place, and once a substitute venue has been found then these shall constitute the only Morrissey concerts in the UK for this year.

So are these concerts on a different planet? Or are they UK dates and this year?

Seriously pissed off as this is just total bollocks. Just waiting for the announcement of a gig around the corner from my house when I have bought tickets to travel to Bradford.

Cheers Morrissey.

Please Moz, do a couple of dates in a small to medium size venue in London!

"So are these concerts on a different planet? Or are they UK dates and this year?"

Yes, that is a bit totally f***ing annoying. Oh, Morrissey - fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...?

"Ireland next... Come on!"
"do a couple of dates in a small to medium size venue in London!"
"Come back to Oslo!"
"And Bergen!!!"
"I hope he will do some more European gigs"
"moz angeles is waiting"
"Dear MORRISSEY: California Tour Dates?"
"...the dates that actually matter: CALIFORNIA!"
"US, please!"
"Chicago please!"
"manchester date please"
"Moz, come back to Australia this year"
"Belgium is waiting!"

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — You can't get fooled again.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom