Morrissey album release - Morrissey Central (13th Nov.)

44877_44875_IMG_4310_gf9dsr.jpg

"The Deluxe version of Low In High School is available on 7 December. The double album features new art-work, three previously unreleased studio tracks, five live B-sides, an inner screen print, 12 tracks comprising the original album, plus the latest single "Back On The Chain Gang".

Morrissey has completed a very successful run of shows in California, and now proceeds to Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Chile, Brazil and Argentina for more high-profile concerts.
Reports by Fox News and TMZ of Morrissey being attacked on stage at San Diego are entirely false. No such incident occurred."

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-album-release

The original image is (topically) Corrie related - Doris Speed:

44878_44876_ef5ac0d7508cb03f3fe36e7b4a8c4b459bc008d3.jpeg

Regards,
FWD.

Edit: The Iron Bridge via Twitter states the background poster used behind Doris on Central is his design and not 'official'.

Last edited:
I reckon the California Son varsity basketball player at Hollywood High always has to talk shit and have a condescending pic of the old lady president of England as a backdrop or album cover like this one. At least she is just holding a shovel here and doesn't have a black eye. I will never understand why you Brittish people love him when all he does is talk shit about you and your country. Have some pride din't inn nn nnn nnn n n n it.

Oh Aztec...With 19 posts on the "new" album & this one's missing ? Let's see if me gits it proper..it will be the first time ! "Reissue ...reissue..repackage.....re-evaluate the songs. Double pack and a photograph, extra tracks and a tackey-badge." 30 years does cloud a memory....anything missing ? A signed photo of Mr. Cameron, or Theresa on the Guillotine? " Buy both and feel deceived."

Completely agree, but I expect that the new tracks will appear on compilation #346 in several years time when he has signed to another label and more of his faithful old fans have died. Possibly this is the point that the burly stage invader in San Diego wished to make.

That, "burly- stage invader", was actually a roadie who got his final check and pink slip to vacate. Or....did Arturo show up disputing his not so golden parachute. ? Cheers...Mike J.
P.S. compilation 346 ....Funny !

Oh Aztec...With 19 posts on the "new" album & this one's missing ? Let's see if me gits it proper..it will be the first time ! "Reissue ...reissue..repackage.....re-evaluate the songs. Double pack and a photograph, extra tracks and a tackey-badge." 30 years does cloud a memory....anything missing ? A signed photo of Mr. Cameron, or Theresa on the Guillotine? " Buy both and feel deceived."

Nearly! Nice try!

Re-issue! Re-package! Re-package!
Re-evaluate the songs
Double-pack with a photograph
Extra track (and a tacky badge)

I sure hope they see the light of day as proper releases. I’m still holding onto hope for proper studio releases for all 4 of those and:
Kill Uncle
Kit
I’m Not Worth Hitting
I know Who I Love
I’m Playing Easy To Get
Noise Is The Best Revenge

What else are we missing now?

Kit is already available.

I reckon the California Son varsity basketball player at Hollywood High always has to talk shit and have a condescending pic of the old lady president of England as a backdrop or album cover like this one. At least she is just holding a shovel here and doesn't have a black eye. I will never understand why you Brittish people love him when all he does is talk shit about you and your country. Have some pride din't inn nn nnn nnn n n n it.

Back to the Chang Gay is Chinese. It´s a nod to his Chinese ancestors. Check pedigree.

44877_44875_IMG_4310_gf9dsr.jpg

"The Deluxe version of Low In High School is available on 7 December. The double album features new art-work, three previously unreleased studio tracks, five live B-sides, an inner screen print, 12 tracks comprising the original album, plus the latest single "Back On The Chain Gang".

Morrissey has completed a very successful run of shows in California, and now proceeds to Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Chile, Brazil and Argentina for more high-profile concerts.
Reports by Fox News and TMZ of Morrissey being attacked on stage at San Diego are entirely false. No such incident occurred."

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-album-release

The original image is (topically) Corrie related - Doris Speed:

44878_44876_ef5ac0d7508cb03f3fe36e7b4a8c4b459bc008d3.jpeg

Regards,
FWD.

Edit: The Iron Bridge via Twitter states the background poster used behind Doris on Central is his design and not 'official'.
Forget Deluxe! It´s an edition, from Morrissey!!!

can a have two hotpots please betty luv,just serve them in the snug chuck.

I don't see how he expects a deluxe LIHS to sell many copies less than a year after release, and I imagine WPINOYB will land with a thud for a second time. It's a strange bold strategy, but we'll see.

I don't see how he expects a deluxe LIHS to sell many copies less than a year after release, and I imagine WPINOYB will land with a thud for a second time. It's a strange bold strategy, but we'll see.
He doesn't expect them to sell. They're vanity projects that keeps his name roaming about.

No one is making money off of Morrissey at this point.

Tags
low in high school deluxe low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom