Morrissey and his links to paedophiles? - thecolemanexperience

Re: Morrissey and his links to paedophiles?

I promoted the item not as news but as something of interest but I know the mention of the topic upsets some people. A site is making some links, in light of the recent Cliff Richard connection. Make what you want out of it or ignore it, I am glad you can easily dismiss it.

You are absolute scum - appropriate captcha for this is 'game is up' and I really hope it is for you David.

God !!! You should have posted this as well... It's how Morrissey, after of course feeding his paedophilian instincts, killed princess Diana.
http://www.dianamystery.com/

Then, DavidT you wonder why Morrissey hates this site? This is way over the line, I can't believe you posted it...

It is upsetting to be linked to pedophilia. That is why as a meat eater I find this statement by Morrissey to be troubling: "I see no difference between eating animals and paedophilia."

That CE blog entry is bogus. Any one with a few brain cells can figure that out. Why can't Morrissey figure out that eating meat is not the same as pedophilia?

I'm sorry but what has any of this got to do with David's decision to publish this vile rubbish? Morrissey's statement on meat eating/pedophilia is a totally different subject needing it's own thread. It has ZERO to do with what David has done here. But I love how you are trying to cloud the debate by bringing up some of the potty mouthed things that have come out of Morrissey's mouth over the years. How about you try and debate the merits of David's stance here without bringing up a totally different subject.

I have never read such a load of ill informed crap in my life as this so called article
Have to express my surprise however that this has made it as news on the main page of the site

If it's 'news' then the news is that a nutter somewhere online has made spurious allegations that Moz is a paedo without any proof or even anything which might reasonably *suggest* that he is. So basically the news is "there's a nutter in the world who has mentioned Morrissey on his blog". That's nothing "of interest".
You can't discredit it, because you can't prove a negative. That's why everyone is "innocent until PROVEN GUILTY".
I understand David not wanting to back down over this; I guess he must feel under siege by the Morrissey sycophants half the time and that if he budges an inch they'll take a yard, etc; but there's just no two ways about this particular subject. Posting it amongst genuine news items on the main page gives it a legitimacy and, as Viva Hate! said it sets a precedent, and given the hysteria surrounding this at the moment (people are talking about Cliff Richard as though he's guilty of crimes he hasn't even been accused of yet, let alone arrested for or convicted of), this is extremely dangerous, both for Morrissey and for this site.

Came back nearly 24hrs later and it's still here on the front page. Guess there is no revelation that has come to David that he has done the wrong thing. Standing by his principles of having no morals or integrity left. At least you're consistent, David. Silly me for thinking that maybe you would see all the backlash his has caused and done the right thing.

Still don't buy the "I wanted people to discredit it" excuse either, that's laughable. Sad day for this site which was already in free fall.

About? That's a bit f***ing vague isn't it, id bet more than half the members couldn't give a shit either way.

'More than half' is just as vague as me saying about 80% ya f***wit!

I've been reading this website regularly for the last few years and i fully support David's stance to publish negative as well as positive comments and stories but this is the first time i've ever felt uncomfortable and thought that a line of decency has definitely been crossed. This story isn't simply tenuous, it's non-existent and being accused of paedephilia is about the strongest insult one could experience. By being featured on this website (from which a lot of media sources seem to obtain news) you're simply exposing this heinous accusation to a much wider audience (who else had ever heard of the coleman website before it was linked here?). Please reconsider David

Exactly u retarded f***, can't even recognise when I'm ripping this piss out of you. Doh!

That's because I don't credit you with enough intellect for that.

It is upsetting to be linked to pedophilia. That is why as a meat eater I find this statement by Morrissey to be troubling: "I see no difference between eating animals and paedophilia."

That CE blog entry is bogus. Any one with a few brain cells can figure that out. Why can't Morrissey figure out that eating meat is not the same as pedophilia?

I believe he spoke from the heart when he made the comparisons. Killing and eating defenseless animals is a horror and a shock to him and so is pedophilia. That's why he said it.

I don't like the comparison either. I cut him some slack because he's an artist that I admire. He's also an artist that realizes that life is a horror and a massacre.....and he thinks it can be changed. I personally don't have those illusions.

When I saw Morrissey recently....some people actually turned away and left during the powerful Meat is Murder.

Maybe that's why tseng allowed this article on the Main page. Maybe he's mad at Morrissey for the comment. He could be angry because Morrissey's got his number. So do we...now.

No excuse for posting this trash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom