Morrissey at Amoeba Records in Los Angeles (Dec. 21, 2015) - photo by @drawthelineart / Instagram

Mike sends the link (via intlplayboy / Wordpress):

@drawthelineart / Instagram

The #greatest #Christmas #gift I could have ever #imagined.
Meeting the man himself #Morrissey
#mozangeles #moz #amoebamusichollywood #theboywithathorninhisside #awesome
#icandiehappy #mozzer #thesmiths

amoeba_20151221.jpg

He looks so happy to be photographed... but on the other hand a record store is a strange place to hide from fans. Who knows?

Beauty??? More like Beastly, KS. You have to be taking some mighty fine hits there yourself to be making such obscene claims. Must be nice for people like you to be on such a bender, especially this time of year. "Don we now our gay apparel, FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA...See the blazing yule before us...". Enough bum-licking already! OY VEY!

But isn't judging someone's appearance disrespectful whether you think they are appealing or not? On Facebook or youtube you can look at comments to posts by, for example, Stevie Nicks, and no matter what the topic is someone will post, "you still got it, babe!" I'm sure she's sitting in her mansion waiting to see random fan number three four zero two six five eight four still thinks she is sexy. Of course she doesn't get out on stage and take her shirt off at age 57 or whatever either so maybe Morrissey does appreciate the comments. *rolls eyes*

But isn't judging someone's appearance disrespectful whether you think they are appealing or not? On Facebook or youtube you can look at comments to posts by, for example, Stevie Nicks, and no matter what the topic is someone will post, "you still got it, babe!" I'm sure she's sitting in her mansion waiting to see random fan number three four zero two six five eight four still thinks she is sexy. Of course she doesn't get out on stage and take her shirt off at age 57 or whatever either so maybe Morrissey does appreciate the comments. *rolls eyes*

I don't give a f*** what it is or is not. Moz actually deserves all the criticism he receives, and in whatever form it emerges, whether you agree or not. In this world, you reap what you sow. Nobody is free from this essential law. On another note, Stevie Nicks is not a huge c*** like Morrissey. And she actually has a beautiful voice. And respect for others. And she keeps her saggy tits out of view, unlike Moz. He is just a soggy turd in the fruit punch bowl, always hoping to spoil the party. Trouble is, he believes that he is above it all and therefore safe from repercussions. That could not be further from the truth.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

#icandiehappy

Might want to raise the bar at least a millimeter off the ground there, pal. You'll thank me later - if and when reality sets in. Morrissey cares not one iota about you or the travails of your daily existence. Only about the hard-earned, cold cash you bring to his bank account. Though he does appears to positively luxuriate in the excessive rimming you and your fellow fans offer. Wake up and save yourself, and your money!

Jesus, you people are such blind, baaaahhing sheep to this creep. Morrissey's exterior ugliness matches his inner monster. He is an unbelievably bad person - all the stories from the beginning of his career through the present day are true. If you want to see a handsome, charismatic, and actually gifted gentleman, not a phoney baloney crock, watch a Cary Grant film. He was the definition of debonaire and class. And loved by many. That ass clown Mozzer is garbage, and all of the bad press and stories about him and his cruelty and unfairness will eclipse the bullshit PR machinery in the end. Morrissey is WAY overrated and needs to retire permanently. For his own sake - he looks so worn out. Being evil is hard work.

So if in YOUR words he is an unbelievably bad person examples ?As far as ugly well if was or ever was ugly,then you must be the messiah then lol go do some flower arranging I do believe it's very good for highly strung people lol

Jesus, you people are such blind, baaaahhing sheep to this creep. Morrissey's exterior ugliness matches his inner monster. He is an unbelievably bad person - all the stories from the beginning of his career through the present day are true. If you want to see a handsome, charismatic, and actually gifted gentleman, not a phoney baloney crock, watch a Cary Grant film. He was the definition of debonaire and class. And loved by many. That ass clown Mozzer is garbage, and all of the bad press and stories about him and his cruelty and unfairness will eclipse the bullshit PR machinery in the end. Morrissey is WAY overrated and needs to retire permanently. For his own sake - he looks so worn out. Being evil is hard work.

Beauty is in the eyes of beholder. Some people find him ugly, some people don't. I think he was the sexiest man alive in the 80's, 90's, and aged well into his 40's and 50's. His eyes are to die for, his voice is one of the best in music business. He is charismatic and that can't be taken away from him, no matter how hard you try to smear his image. There are people who would disagree with your opinion and mine. Looks like this fight will never end.

You sound like a jilted ex employee, if you had some common sense you wouldn't have been fired, . He is gorgeous, by far more so than any man i have seen in a long time and everyone that meets him says he is charming. So take your bitter self somewhere else.

if i saw him at amoeba record shop id figure him for the cab driver.

You sound like a jilted ex employee, if you had some common sense you wouldn't have been fired, . He is gorgeous, by far more so than any man i have seen in a long time and everyone that meets him says he is charming. So take your bitter self somewhere else.

Gorgeous? Your standards must be, well, nonexistent. As for his shitty personality, not the fake way he acts on stage or at signings - just do some research. He is a menace and a really bad, selfish, and uncaring person in real life. He admitted in the Larry King interview that many people wished he was dead. But he smiles at fools like you as long as you are bringing in the dough. Suckers. And he is gay, not bisexual or "humasexual" as he wants you all to believe so you keep slobbering over him and buying his shit.

You are the one with your tongue lodged all the way up his rectum, sweetums. How's it taste? Bitter?

Gorgeous? Your standards must be, well, nonexistent. As for his shitty personality, not the fake way he acts on stage or at signings - just do some research. He is a menace and a really bad, selfish, and uncaring person in real life. He admitted in the Larry King interview that many people wished he was dead. But he smiles at fools like you as long as you are bringing in the dough. Suckers. And he is gay, not bisexual or "humasexual" as he wants you all to believe so you keep slobbering over him and buying his shit.

Speculation at best. He is an extremely complicated person who has tolerate quite a bit from fans, press, people lke you. I think he handles himself very well and to boot, he does it with humor.

Speculation at best. He is an extremely complicated person who has tolerate quite a bit from fans, press, people lke you. I think he handles himself very well and to boot, he does it with humor.

Piss off. A lot of people are very complex yet they do not pull the shit that he does. What do you know, really? Apparently nothing.

:lbf: why all the hating ? It's surely not the season. M is to die for, and you all know it !

Merry Christ-Myth, folks ! :)

Why don't you ask him? He's boiling over with hatred and nastiness. You worship him, so you are hardly a touchstone for any objectivity. There is zero goodness in him. Trust those who know.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

so if in your words he is an unbelievably bad person examples ?as far as ugly well if was or ever was ugly,then you must be the messiah then lol go do some flower arranging i do believe it's very good for highly strung people lol

Flower arranging is best left to creatures like yourself (wink, wink). Flower selection? Glaadioli, dafftodils, red & blue roses, sunflowers, and lilies. Placement? Where the sun don't shine. Toodles!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom