Morrissey at Johnny Ramone tribute in Hollywood (Aug. 26, 2018)

Details posted by Famous when dead:

The actual article:

Billie Joe Armstrong, Duff, Jonesy, Fred and Moz Show for Johnny Ramone - California Rocker

Morrissey’s New Record.
“I’m here in Los Angeles doing some recording,” he told CaliforniaRocker.com in the VIP tent at the event. “I wouldn’t miss this.”

Morrissey was kind to the fans, posing for pictures and then jamming along in the audience with McKagan, Armstrong, Armisen and Jonesy on stage.

44078_moz-poses-with-linda-3-at-ramones-tribute-1-of-1.jpg

Morrissey and Linda Ramone strike a dramatic pose

Pointing out Ramones badges:
44077_moz-pins-at-ramones-tribute-1-of-1.jpg

44076_44070_moz-in-the-crowd-2-at-ramones-tribute-1-of-1-e1535365392439.jpg

All credit to Donna Balancia.

(more photos in article and comments)

8B30802F-749D-4293-81D8-9E9073C421B7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
found it on you tube. morrissey is promoting the ramones on his latest tour.

Glad he is out and about meeting people, it looks like a bit of fun and in a cemetery to boot

Morrissey is a weird man making great music and writing amazing lyrics but his own taste in music is absolutely shite and I guess it is a generational thing cause when he was young the shit that was released left him with no choice but to listen to it.
It is a total mystery how none of his personal favourites are any good and are in fact part of the darkest chapter in musical history. His taste in music and fashion is just something he should completely retire from and leave that to others to tell him what to to wear and what to listen to cause the man is clueless.

he seems a bit exhausted from all the recording in a city which he only visited to do business in.

(Morrissey doing his business in a studio...:lbf:
-Hey he can do anything, he's old, and he's rich!)

^Will Aztec let this statement pass? Don't be too sure. No, not mine, the one about visiting!

he seems a bit exhausted from all the recording in a city which he only visited to do business in. his blue dreamers eyes wanna go home to have a nap and are ready to drown him on the spot

I reckon me have been told by the Moz Posse to stop posting here, but I can't resist.

For the 1,000000 time, he has lived in LA since 1992 foreigner. Stop being jealous because the closest you will ever get to Moz Angeles and seeing Morrissey out and about in his hometown LA is looking at photos of him on So-Low. For the 1,00000000 time, he still has a huuuuuuuuuge foreigner stalker problem. Foreigners come from all over the world from places like Weeds, Sweedin, and Burnt Lee to buy star maps on Hollywood Blvd and search (stalk) him and they still sleep in the trash cans at his old house on Sweetzer from "the importance of being Steve", so he has to say stuff like " I am in LA recording", or "I did live here", so where does he live foreigners? For the 1,000000 time he also has a plot he bought years ago at Hollywood Forever Cemetery. Wake the f*** up anti-American terrorist wackos.

Last edited:
0:48 ff.

that's me standing next to him

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon me have been told by the Moz Posse to stop posting here, but I can't resist.

For the 1,000000 time, he has lived in LA since 1992 foreigner. Stop being jealous because the closest you will ever get to Moz Angeles and seeing Morrissey out and about in his hometown LA is looking at photos of him on So-Low. For the 1,00000000 time, he still has a huuuuuuuuuge foreigner stalker problem. Foreigners come from all over the world from places like Weeds, Sweedin, and Burnt Lee to buy star maps on Hollywood Blvd and search (stalk) him and they still sleep in the trash cans at his old house on Sweetzer from "the importance of being Steve", so he has to say stuff like " I am in LA recording", or "I did live here", so where does he live foreigners? For the 1,000000 time he also has a plot he bought years ago at Hollywood Forever Cemetery. Wake the f*** up anti-American terrorist wackos.
dream on, baby

That'd be a fun way to stick it to Alain, who according to Moz in (I believe in Autobiography) had requested to appear on on of M's album sleeves (Ringleader?).

Haha. I would say crop out Jesse tbh. It would need some kind of cool background, but with the lighting in the picture already, fading out in to the background to black would work pretty well for starters.

Got to admit, I find that a fascinating dynamic with Tobias. The man is everywhere, he's nearly as omnipresent as Damon... then there's that embarrassing Rome interview where he's visibly mooning over him... the gushing in Autobio... and the curious lack of any discernible musical talent. What's going on? Where does Damon fit into it all? No doubt it will all come out one day.

Do you not have a sex life of your own? Wait.. Don't answer. I already know.

Ha ha, that was ...not very good.:lbf:
You know when you go see a so-so band and you don't mind because you've got a drink or two in you and you're enjoying the general atmosphere anyway? We've all been there and let's face it, it has nothing to do with music!

Is that what passes for a good time in L.A? Aztec? AZTEC!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom