Morrissey at Mary Coughlan gig, Dublin Academy

From Mary Coughlan and her band's Facebook page:

coughlan_morrissey.jpg

Here is a backstage photo (not great quality)...

coughlan.jpg

Check out the back of Morrissey's head here on youtube...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely pictures, did he stay for the whole set this time?

You can bet ya' life that the majority of Morrissey's fanbase tonight is all 'Who's the f***'s she?!'.

CATCH UP FOLKS.

Awww, Moz looks great! Nice to see him out and about.

You can bet ya' life that the majority of Morrissey's fanbase tonight is all 'Who's the f***'s she?!'.

CATCH UP FOLKS.

:D Maybe she's not mainstream but Mary Coughlan's well admired for her atmospheric blues n' folk shows. She provided entertainment on my 21st birthday, oh, a year or two back. :guitar: The best of Irish media have been announcing Morrissey's 'Best of' album on the way, and noting with some genuine glee his presence amongst us these past few days. Ah yes!! :cool:

You're playing a stormer, Brel! More, please!

She's just mind blowing - Everything about her and 'The House of Ill Repute' is such a fantastic album. The opener is a whammy to put you on your arse.

Even previous albums like Tired and Emotional. Just... Pow! Pow!

I love the lyrics!! She's fabulous! I must find out more!

And, yes, Morrissey looks extremely handsome...but then he always does!

Coughlan is a stupid alcoholic bitch who drank so much during pregnancy that her unborn baby died. Stupid talentless bitch who should be first against the wall. Unforgivable c***.

Coughlan is a stupid alcoholic bitch who drank so much during pregnancy that her unborn baby died. Stupid talentless bitch who should be first against the wall. Unforgivable c***.

Oi, Anonymous, you small knobbed fecking idiot. If you or I had her past to gulp from the bottle then I'm sure we would. Things happen in life, or, clearly as you've addressed, lead a life of utter purity.

Cockrotting c***.

Oi, Anonymous, you small knobbed fecking idiot. If you or I had her past to gulp from the bottle then I'm sure we would. Things happen in life, or, clearly as you've addressed, lead a life of utter purity.

Cockrotting c***.

Wrong. To become an alcoholic is a choice. Nobody ever forces alcohol down your throat.

Hmm interesting vid, but who is the lass moz is with, she has blonde hair and moz leans across to whisper her something at one point. wonder if it was " mm im in the mood for a tour of my own now!".

True. However some people are so taunted by the past and Coughlan clearly was (raped by her own Grandfather and Uncle and her Father's violent tendencies) she had nowhere else to turn.

For those people I have the greatest of sympathy. How do you manage to find peace after your own family, the people who are supposed to love and care for you, knowing what they've done?

Sinead, is that you?!

True. However some people are so taunted by the past and Coughlan clearly was (raped by her own Grandfather and Uncle and her Father's violent tendencies) she had nowhere else to turn.

For those people I have the greatest of sympathy. How do you manage to find peace after your own family, the people who are supposed to love and care for you, knowing what they've done?

Not by whoring around. If you do, you only prolong what they did and feed memories with more of the same. That they treated her badly does not mean that she has to do the same to herself.

Not by whoring around. If you do, you only prolong what they did and feed memories with more of the same. That they treated her badly does not mean that she has to do the same to herself.

I'd hardly call having a first husband at such a young age and then children (trying to be a good Catholic) and then a second husband "whoring around", would you?
People get confused and go with the feelings of the time.

Not everybody has that mentality, anonymous, you know to let it all go. Sure, you'll feel bitter for a while but with age it fades away.

I don't defend alcoholics ever and I don't defend drug users ever but when there are boundaries pushed then ANYTHING can make you tick but it's a contradictory game because ANY excuse that you ever make is you "excuse, excuse". However, the abuse is usually from the past in some cases and it's carried through, not that it's genetic, but simply through thinking "This is the norm" and wham! You're knee deep in Frosty Jacks, smack needles and bribing prostitutes.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom